Trump insists ‘actual emergency’ exists at US-Mexico border
- Air raids target Haftar's advancing forces near Tripoli
- Debris from anti-satellite test no danger to ISS, India says
- WhatsApp now allows you control who can add you to groups
- Germany's Merkel to meet border residents on Brexit visit to Ireland
- Manchester United ready to spend €350m on five new players
- Graham: 'Obamacare Cannot Be Fixed; It Must Be Replaced'
- Erdogan suffers major setbacks in local elections in Turkey's big cities
- United States says could send Venezuela aid through Red Cross
- Reasons to update your iPhone to iOS 12.2
- Collins And King Vote No On 'Unrealistic' Green New Deal
- Ethiopian official says 737 Max plane crash report due this week
- British PM May Lacks Support for Brexit Deal
- Xiaomi's 100W Super Charge Turbo Technology Can Fully Charge in 17 Minutes
- Apple Arcade, TV Plus, Streaming Service
- Gareth Southgate hails Sir Alex Ferguson as inspiration to promote youth
April 07, 2019
County Down Woman Olivia Mehaffey Set To Make Golfing History Today
The top 30 will play their third and final round at Augusta National just a week before the Masters. Friday will be a practice round at Augusta National, even for the 42 players who missed the cut.
April 04, 2019
McConnell to Trump: We're not repealing, replacing Obamacare
You might say, well, of course not - Democrats control the House, and they won't approve of any Republican health care plan. Democrats made the Texas lawsuit a key element in their health care message past year .
April 03, 2019
Alliance of American Football suspending 'all football operations,'
He's still with the Memphis Express, although he's been replaced as the starting quarterback after a dismal start. At the time, Ebersol said he viewed his business as "a tech company that owns a football league".
April 02, 2019
Major US airlines hit by delays after glitch at vendor
A technical outage is impacting major airlines Monday morning and causing flight delays that may impact travel. At least five airlines were affected: Delta , Southwest , American Airlines , Alaska Airlines and JetBlue.
April 01, 2019
Linda McMahon is leaving Donald Trump’s administration
McMahon, a former World Wrestling Entertainment executive, had been in the position since February 2017. McMahon told The Connecticut Mirror that she identifies with the entrepreneurs she tries to help.
March 30, 2019
Kevin Anderson reveals two HUGE advantages before Miami Open clash
The Canadian got his opening break in the seventh game of the first set and went ahead 4-3 before then holding serve. Roger Federer moved into the Miami Open semi-finals with a straightforward victory over Kevin Anderson .
March 29, 2019
Seattle shooting: Gunman kills two people in rush hour
The suspect, who authorities have not yet identified, then shot the driver and the vehicle veered off the road, Garth Green said. The man, who is from the Sand Point area, allegedly then opened fire on a second motorist in a red Prius, killing the driver.
March 28, 2019
Residents Bunker Down as Cyclone Veronica Makes Landfall as Category 3 Storm
The full impact of severe tropical cyclone Veronica is beginning to occur on the Pilbara coast with extreme winds, very heavy rain and unsafe storm tides.
March 26, 2019
Subway riders do nothing as man repeatedly kicks elderly woman in face
The attack happened on March 10 after 3 a.m., but the video did not surface until recently. NYPD Chief of Detectives Demort Shea said Gomez was in custody in a tweet Saturday.
March 26, 2019
Royal commission launched into NZ terror attack
A video of New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern talking to a young Muslim boy who invited her to join Islam has gone viral. The relatives of another two Indian victims opted to have their loved ones buried in New Zealand, a consulate spokesperson said.