Sino-American trade talks closer to breakthrough
- Air raids target Haftar's advancing forces near Tripoli
- Pep Guardiola writes ahead of FA Cup semi-final
- Newest iPhone Rumors: Apple Including the Stuff Samsung Already Has
- Sanders Rakes in $18M to Take Early Lead in 2020 Fundraising
- Alliance of American Football suspending 'all football operations,'
- Samantha Josephson: father of murdered student vows to improve ridesharing safety
- Graham: 'Obamacare Cannot Be Fixed; It Must Be Replaced'
- United States says could send Venezuela aid through Red Cross
- The Apple Card is Apple's biggest announcement of 2019 so far
- Ethiopian official says 737 Max plane crash report due this week
- Residents Bunker Down as Cyclone Veronica Makes Landfall as Category 3 Storm
- British PM May Lacks Support for Brexit Deal
- Subway riders do nothing as man repeatedly kicks elderly woman in face
- Royal commission launched into NZ terror attack
- Apple Arcade, TV Plus, Streaming Service
April 08, 2019
Trump insists ‘actual emergency’ exists at US-Mexico border
Part of it is because of the fact that the country is doing so well. But by Thursday, Trump's demand morphed into a tariff threat.
April 07, 2019
Mobile carriers in South Korea & U.S. scramble to launch 5G services
Early: Verizon launched a 5G service on the same day in parts of Chicago and Minneapolis, a week ahead of its planned launch date. It has data transmission speeds 20 times faster than the current 4G long-term evolution (LTE) wireless technology.
April 06, 2019
Biden Slams Trump For Sharing Creepy Touching Video
Asked if the allegations will change the way he campaigns, Biden said it would. Biden says, "I see that you are on the job and presidential, as always".
April 04, 2019
Mick Schumacher did his father proud in a Ferrari F1 auto
The youngster took to the Ferrari SF90 for his maiden F1 drive on Tuesday morning on a day when running was interrupted by rain. Mick Schumacher made his long-awaited Formula One debut in Bahrain on Tuesday as he began the in-season test for Ferrari .
April 02, 2019
Major US airlines hit by delays after glitch at vendor
A technical outage is impacting major airlines Monday morning and causing flight delays that may impact travel. At least five airlines were affected: Delta , Southwest , American Airlines , Alaska Airlines and JetBlue.
April 01, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester United's defence were superb
Manchester United were poor in the first half, showing signs of their lacklustre performances from earlier in the season. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits Manchester United were fortunate to win after seeing his side beat Watford 2-1 on Saturday.
March 30, 2019
President Trump adds a deadline on his threat to close the border
US Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Kevin McAleenan said, "A high number for us is 4,000, a crisis level is 6,000". Trump had declared the border emergency under a law that lets him shift budget funds to address dire situations.
March 29, 2019
Collins And King Vote No On 'Unrealistic' Green New Deal
Rebecca Leber, a climate and environment reporter for Mother Jones , tweeted: "Repeat after me: Republicans have no climate plan". Our jobs aren't for campaigning, & that's exactly what these bluff-votes are for, ' she wrote on Twitter on Friday.
March 28, 2019
Apple Card could launch in the United Kingdom and more countries
New Zealand tech commentator Paul Brislen said it was usually a thrill to hear announcements of new products by Apple. Apple Card is built directly into the Apple Wallet app on iPhones thus giving Apple Pay users a familiar experience.
March 27, 2019
Two new Nintendo Switch consoles on the way
According to the new report , Nintendo's more powerful Switch won't rival the PS4 or Xbox, but that's not too surprising. Over eight years after taking the world by storm, Nintendo's 3DS line appears to be winding down.