Linda McMahon is leaving Donald Trump’s administration
- All Brexit options are on the table: UK Conservatives chair
- President Trump adds a deadline on his threat to close the border
- Reasons to update your iPhone to iOS 12.2
- British PM May Lacks Support for Brexit Deal
- Subway riders do nothing as man repeatedly kicks elderly woman in face
- Royal commission launched into NZ terror attack
- Gareth Southgate hails Sir Alex Ferguson as inspiration to promote youth
- Road to Mueller report paved by Watergate, Iran-Contra, Lewinsky, Waco
- Frank Howard Suspended Indefinitely Ahead of NCAA Tournament
- Mueller investigation report doesn’t recommend any further indictments, source says
- Ethiopian jet crash could unlock high-stakes Boeing query
- Apex Legends Season 1 - Wild Frontier and Battle Pass Begin Today
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez to miss up to 15 days with ankle injury
- With 420-0 vote, House calls for release of Mueller report
- Kansas City Chiefs Trade Dee Ford To San Francisco
March 31, 2019
United States says could send Venezuela aid through Red Cross
However, Guaido gave no details about the shipment nor whether he has reached an agreement with President Nicolas Maduro. Trump's national security adviser John Bolton issued a second warning on Friday in a strongly worded formal statement.
March 30, 2019
The Apple Card is Apple's biggest announcement of 2019 so far
But the product's features make it the credit card equivalent of a Red Delicious: relatively ubiquitous and somewhat bland. Customers will still have to pay interest, but Apple said that rates charged will be "among the lowest" in the industry.
March 29, 2019
Collins And King Vote No On 'Unrealistic' Green New Deal
Rebecca Leber, a climate and environment reporter for Mother Jones , tweeted: "Repeat after me: Republicans have no climate plan". Our jobs aren't for campaigning, & that's exactly what these bluff-votes are for, ' she wrote on Twitter on Friday.
March 28, 2019
Ethiopian official says 737 Max plane crash report due this week
The software is believed to have been the cause of two accidents ( Indonesia and Ethiopia ) that claimed that lives of 346 people. The Boeing 737 Max was grounded by USA officials two weeks ago following the second deadly crash involving the series of planes.
March 27, 2019
Xiaomi's 100W Super Charge Turbo Technology Can Fully Charge in 17 Minutes
Xiaomi is expected to make its Super Charge Turbo tech official today and is expected to add it to the future Xiaomi smartphones. He revealed in the post that the company's engineers have successfully tested this technology.
March 27, 2019
Two new Nintendo Switch consoles on the way
According to the new report , Nintendo's more powerful Switch won't rival the PS4 or Xbox, but that's not too surprising. Over eight years after taking the world by storm, Nintendo's 3DS line appears to be winding down.
March 25, 2019
Dubai projects New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern image on Burj Khalifa
At the same time we are anxious to see the wonderful people of New Zealand and their Prime Minister well protected. Foreign leaders and dignitaries would likely be in attendance, as well as global Muslim leaders.
March 24, 2019
Mariners Icon Ichiro Suzuki Announces Retirement In Japan
But on Thursday night, a player who defined baseball at its very best on two continents for a generation, took his final swing. This morning, we waved goodbye to one of the greatest players to ever set foot on a baseball field.
March 23, 2019
Palestinians killed by Israeli army in West Bank clashes
The Israeli military said that a soldier had "opened fire after identifying rocks being thrown at Israeli vehicles". Tuesday by Israeli troops near the Joseph Tomb's religious site close to the Palestinian city of Nablus.
March 22, 2019
The Fight to End the Electoral College is Gaining Traction
I guarantee it won't happen for six years", Trump said , referring to his remaining time in office should he win re-election. With the Popular Vote, you go to just the large states - the cities would end up running the country.