County Down Woman Olivia Mehaffey Set To Make Golfing History Today
- Mobile carriers in South Korea & U.S. scramble to launch 5G services
- Biden Slams Trump For Sharing Creepy Touching Video
- McConnell to Trump: We're not repealing, replacing Obamacare
- Alliance of American Football suspending 'all football operations,'
- Samantha Josephson: father of murdered student vows to improve ridesharing safety
- Rapper Nipsey Hussle Fatally Shot Outside Of His LA Clothing Store
- Britain closer to election after Brexit deal defeat
- Lyft-ing Off as a Public Company
- Kevin Anderson reveals two HUGE advantages before Miami Open clash
- Ethiopian official says 737 Max plane crash report due this week
- Xiaomi's 100W Super Charge Turbo Technology Can Fully Charge in 17 Minutes
- Two new Nintendo Switch consoles on the way
- Subway riders do nothing as man repeatedly kicks elderly woman in face
- Apple Arcade, TV Plus, Streaming Service
- Draymond Green Tweeted His Thoughts On Tom Izzo’s Meltdown Towards Aaron Henry
April 06, 2019
Pep Guardiola writes ahead of FA Cup semi-final
We've won our first two - The FA Community Shield and the EFL Cup final - so let's hope we can make it three today. Mendy alone can not help us arrive in the end of April with the challenge of winning something more.
April 06, 2019
WhatsApp now allows you control who can add you to groups
So you stay and endure the daily barrage of good morning greetings and cancer hoaxes until it's safe to leave the group . This new feature will begin rolling out on 3 April 2019 and will be released in stages worldwide in the coming weeks.
April 05, 2019
Germany's Merkel to meet border residents on Brexit visit to Ireland
Mr Varadkar said it was "important" to hear the voices of people who lived and worked along the Irish border . Varadkar said, however, that the withdrawal agreement itself "cannot be reopened".
April 03, 2019
Graham: 'Obamacare Cannot Be Fixed; It Must Be Replaced'
His ruling is being appealed by attorneys general from Democratic-led states to the 5th U.S. John McCain of Arizona, who voted against a GOP repeal effort in 2017.
March 31, 2019
All Brexit options are on the table: UK Conservatives chair
Friday's vote, on the day that the country was originally due to leave the bloc, kept Britain in political turmoil. She took office in the aftermath of the 2016 Brexit referendum which swept away her predecessor David Cameron.
March 29, 2019
Seattle shooting: Gunman kills two people in rush hour
The suspect, who authorities have not yet identified, then shot the driver and the vehicle veered off the road, Garth Green said. The man, who is from the Sand Point area, allegedly then opened fire on a second motorist in a red Prius, killing the driver.
March 28, 2019
Residents Bunker Down as Cyclone Veronica Makes Landfall as Category 3 Storm
The full impact of severe tropical cyclone Veronica is beginning to occur on the Pilbara coast with extreme winds, very heavy rain and unsafe storm tides.
March 28, 2019
Apple Card could launch in the United Kingdom and more countries
New Zealand tech commentator Paul Brislen said it was usually a thrill to hear announcements of new products by Apple. Apple Card is built directly into the Apple Wallet app on iPhones thus giving Apple Pay users a familiar experience.
March 27, 2019
British PM May Lacks Support for Brexit Deal
The amendment was passed , meaning that on Wednesday business in the House of Commons is in the hands of MPs. It means MPs will get a series of votes on Wednesday to find out what kind of Brexit they will support.
March 25, 2019
Dubai projects New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern image on Burj Khalifa
At the same time we are anxious to see the wonderful people of New Zealand and their Prime Minister well protected. Foreign leaders and dignitaries would likely be in attendance, as well as global Muslim leaders.