President Trump adds a deadline on his threat to close the border
- Seattle shooting: Gunman kills two people in rush hour
- Residents Bunker Down as Cyclone Veronica Makes Landfall as Category 3 Storm
- Apple Card could launch in the United Kingdom and more countries
- Two new Nintendo Switch consoles on the way
- Apple Arcade, TV Plus, Streaming Service
- Dubai projects New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern image on Burj Khalifa
- Gareth Southgate hails Sir Alex Ferguson as inspiration to promote youth
- Mariners Icon Ichiro Suzuki Announces Retirement In Japan
- Mueller investigation report doesn’t recommend any further indictments, source says
- NZ PM Ardern calls for global fight against racism
- LeBron: Lakers a great destination for top free agents
- Trump Urges General Motors To Reopen Ohio Plant In Tweet
- Podcast: How badly will Brexit end for the UK?
- With 420-0 vote, House calls for release of Mueller report
- One person killed, dozens of children feared trapped in collapsed Lagos building
March 29, 2019
Reasons to update your iPhone to iOS 12.2
The company is also releasing the Apple TV app where users can get a subscription for HBO, Showtime, and Starz at a meagre $9.99. Apple wants people to know that if they subscribed to these magazines individually, they may have to spend as much as $8000.
March 29, 2019
Collins And King Vote No On 'Unrealistic' Green New Deal
Rebecca Leber, a climate and environment reporter for Mother Jones , tweeted: "Repeat after me: Republicans have no climate plan". Our jobs aren't for campaigning, & that's exactly what these bluff-votes are for, ' she wrote on Twitter on Friday.
March 27, 2019
British PM May Lacks Support for Brexit Deal
The amendment was passed , meaning that on Wednesday business in the House of Commons is in the hands of MPs. It means MPs will get a series of votes on Wednesday to find out what kind of Brexit they will support.
March 26, 2019
Royal commission launched into NZ terror attack
A video of New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern talking to a young Muslim boy who invited her to join Islam has gone viral. The relatives of another two Indian victims opted to have their loved ones buried in New Zealand, a consulate spokesperson said.
March 23, 2019
Frank Howard Suspended Indefinitely Ahead of NCAA Tournament
Howard hit the headlines last week during Syracuse' ACC Championship fixture against Duke . But if the Orange limit second-chance opportunities, they have the upper hand elsewhere.
March 22, 2019
The Fight to End the Electoral College is Gaining Traction
I guarantee it won't happen for six years", Trump said , referring to his remaining time in office should he win re-election. With the Popular Vote, you go to just the large states - the cities would end up running the country.
March 20, 2019
California Rep. Devin Nunes Files $250 Million Lawsuit Against Twitter for Defamation
It's not expected to be his last against social media entities and news outlets, who he accused of shadow banning and defamation. President Trump Tuesday slammed Twitter and other media companies, accusing them of backing Democrats .
March 17, 2019
Investigators start studying Ethiopian jet’s voice recorder
At the rural crash site outside Addis Ababa, searchers picked through the debris. "The next steps will take some time", he said. The deadly Ethiopian Airlines crash and President Trump grounding all Boeing 737 Max planes has had investors in panic.
March 16, 2019
Tennessee Titans Trade For QB Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill received a one-year deal from the Titans that will pay him $7 million with the possibility for more than $12 million. However, that potential trade took a major hit on Friday as the Miami Dolphins traded Ryan Tannehill to the Tennessee Titans .
March 15, 2019
Google Releases Android Q Beta for Developers, Early Adopters
Android Q will also let the users jump directly into another app for sharing content using a feature called Sharing Shortcuts . Android Q will also deliver better graphics, making Vulkan 1.1 mandatory for all 64-bit devices running Android Q and higher.