One person killed, dozens of children feared trapped in collapsed Lagos building
- Anthony Davis rumors ‘sapped morale’ of Los Angeles’ players
- Apple iTunes Sale: HBO's Game of Thrones Season 2 for $9.99
- Ramos takes responsibility for Real Madrid woes
- Trump expected to seek $8.6B for border wall in new budget
- Late Eden Hazard strike earns Chelsea draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Jussie Smollett Case: Chicago Police Launch Internal Investigation Over Alleged Leaked Information
- New Tesla Supercharger can give 1000 miles of charge per hour
- Australian center Andrew Bogut to rejoin Warriors
- Brendan Rodgers eyeing permanent Leicester City move for on-loan star
- Pelosi Now BACKS Omar, Says Comments Were Not 'Intentionally Anti-Semitic'
- 'Captain Marvel' Is Already Officially Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Becomes the Youngest Billionaire Ever
- Huawei units plead not guilty to U.S. trade secret theft
- Victoria's Secret closing 53 stores this year
- Jeremy Corbyn tells Parliament Labour will support another European Union referendum
March 14, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S10 vs iPhone Xs - South African pricing
The ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor demands a small learning curve, but the device gets unlocked in a flash. After detailing the display's record-setting enhancements in his report , DisplayMate Technologies' President, Dr.
March 13, 2019
Brexit vote today: Britain's Parliament rejects Theresa May's Brexit deal
Events over the next two days will have a major impact on how, when - and if - the United Kingdom leaves the European Union. Leading Conservatives have told May she should pull the meaningful vote unless she secures major concessions from the EU.
March 13, 2019
Spotify Premium now includes Hulu at no extra cost
Sadly, this offer is also only available for new Spotify Premium users , so if you already have a subscription you're out of luck. Spotify says it will be running the offer until June 10, 2019 , or alternatively "while supplies last", whichever comes first.
March 12, 2019
Harry and Meghan get a taste of Canada on Commonwealth Day
It's believed Amy will leave her post after Meghan and Harry move to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor this month. A royal source said , "Amy is leaving".
March 10, 2019
Private practice: Is it too late for Facebook to change?
Facebook has been sharply criticised in the past over lack of user privacy and the spread of offensive content and "fake news". Zuckerberg also hinted private, encrypted messaging could create room for new tools, like around payments and commerce.
March 09, 2019
Venezuelan authorities release US journalist after day in custody
Wednesday's news about Weddle comes on the heels of another incident in Venezuela concerning CNN journalists. According to the television station, all efforts by management to reach Weddle have been unsuccessful.
March 08, 2019
Channing Frye and Richard Jefferson roast 'ball hog' LeBron James
The 34-year-old star passed Jordan with a layup in the second quarter of the Lakers' matchup with the Nuggets. After the game, James reflected on reaching 32,311 points.
March 06, 2019
Mega Millions: Lottery Winner Finally Claims $1.5 Billion Jackpot
Inside Edition went to Simpsonville, South Carolina , where the ticket was purchased, to ask around about the mysterious victor . There is no indication as to why the victor took their time coming forward, but the deadline was due to expire on April 20.
March 05, 2019
Man Says He Survived on Taco Sauce Packets While Stuck in Snow
An Oregon Water Resouce SnowCat with one DCSO SAR member responded to the location and made contact with Jeremy and his dog Allie. An Oregon man and his dog became trapped on a forest service road when his vehicle got stuck in the snow .
March 04, 2019
SpaceX launches first Dragon crew capsule into space
The new space vehicle, carrying only cargo and a human dummy, launched Saturday from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Demo-1 is the first test mission of a commercially built and operated American spacecraft and rocket designed for humans.