New Tesla Supercharger can give 1000 miles of charge per hour
- Australian center Andrew Bogut to rejoin Warriors
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Becomes the Youngest Billionaire Ever
- Mega Millions: Lottery Winner Finally Claims $1.5 Billion Jackpot
- Liverpool boss Klopp trolled by Everton ballboy after Goodison Park draw
- SpaceX launches first Dragon crew capsule into space
- Victoria's Secret closing 53 stores this year
- Artificial Carborundum Market Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends 2019 to 2025
- Sony Xperia 1 vs Xperia XZ3: What's the difference?
- It’s your turn to get ready for surprise, Pakistan Army tells India
- Cohen plans scathing testimony about Trump, Russia and Stormy Daniels
- Khloe Kardashian Rips ‘Bachelor’ Creator for Claiming She Might Join ‘The Bachelorette’
- LG Announces V50 ThinQ 5G Flagship with Optional Second Screen
- Inside Meghan Markle’s Extravagant Baby Shower
- The 3 faces of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Harry and Meghan arrive in Morocco
March 07, 2019
Brendan Rodgers eyeing permanent Leicester City move for on-loan star
Sutton said : "When Brendan Rodgers first went into Celtic he talked about making Celtic a regular Champions League last 16 club". However, Rodgers was denied a point from his first game in charge at the death.
March 07, 2019
Pelosi Now BACKS Omar, Says Comments Were Not 'Intentionally Anti-Semitic'
Several other new members, including Reps. "I don't know that that would do anything except exacerbate the situation even more". Eventually, reading the tea leaves, those same Democrats who were so eager to pass the resolution chose to delay it.
March 06, 2019
'Captain Marvel' Is Already Officially Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes
Danvers gets captured on a mission against the shape-shifting villains, the Skrulls, and ends up escaping to Earth a la 1995. Who are the Kree and the Skrulls? The newest Starforce member is Vers (pronounced "Veers"), Larson's character.
March 06, 2019
Second HIV patient is in long-term remission, a decade after the first
The method used is said to be risky and costly, with both men having diseases that warranted stem-cell transplant: Mr. The only previous patient to be cured of the virus was Timothy Ray Brown, an American known as the "Berlin patient".
March 05, 2019
US House panel issues 81 document requests in Trump obstruction probe
Attorney General Jeff Sessions , former White House counsel Don McGahn and the president's inaugural committee. Several U.S. congressional committees are pursuing investigations focusing on Trump.
March 04, 2019
Teams that could trade for Josh Rosen if Cardinals drafts Kyler Murray
Murray said he'd "love to be in NY ", referring to the Giants, and said their offense would be "very dangerous" with him involved. An outfielder, Baseball Prospectus rated Murray as the No. 101 prospect in the MLB heading into the 2019 season.
March 03, 2019
Abhinandan Varthaman not released under any pressure, says Pak foreign minister
The developments came a day after India conducted airstrikes against alleged militant positions in Pakistani-controlled Kashmir. India and Pakistan have been locked into a dispute over the territory of Kashmir since partition in 1947.
March 01, 2019
Trump says North Korea will thrive like Vietnam if it denuclearizes
The Hanoi meeting was Trump's second meeting with Kim in eight months and he appeared to reiterate recent statements that he was in no rush.
February 25, 2019
U.S., China sprint to seal deal ahead of Trump's deadline
The U.S. has charged Huawei with lying about violating sanctions against Iran and with stealing trade secrets. A high-powered Chinese delegation is now in the United States for talks with the USA on a trade deal .
February 24, 2019
Pulwama attack: India is threatening regional security, alleges Pakistan foreign minister
In the wake of the Pulwama attack, India has reportedly been pressuring the FATF to take strict action against Pakistan. Being on the watch list of FATF, it will be hard for Pakistan to get loans from global lending agencies.