Barcelona's Luis Suarez to miss up to 15 days with ankle injury
- Podcast: How badly will Brexit end for the UK?
- With 420-0 vote, House calls for release of Mueller report
- Jussie Smollett Absent from ‘Empire’ TV Promo After Hoax Attack
- FAA grounds 737 MAX, Boeing maintains 'full confidence' in plane
- Apple iTunes Sale: HBO's Game of Thrones Season 2 for $9.99
- Brexit vote today: Britain's Parliament rejects Theresa May's Brexit deal
- Spotify Premium now includes Hulu at no extra cost
- Harry and Meghan get a taste of Canada on Commonwealth Day
- No link to US: Turkey's Erdogan stands by Russia missile deal
- De Gea's error dooms Man United to defeat at Arsenal
- No 2020 White House run for Dem Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio
- Private practice: Is it too late for Facebook to change?
- The Growing Trade Deficit Strengthens Trump's Hand in Trade Talks With China
- US House panel issues 81 document requests in Trump obstruction probe
- Man Says He Survived on Taco Sauce Packets While Stuck in Snow
March 16, 2019
Tennessee Titans Trade For QB Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill received a one-year deal from the Titans that will pay him $7 million with the possibility for more than $12 million. However, that potential trade took a major hit on Friday as the Miami Dolphins traded Ryan Tannehill to the Tennessee Titans .
March 16, 2019
Kennedy: Bernie Sanders will ‘eat’ Beto O’Rourke for breakfast
But his advisers have been signaling to Democratic operatives in Iowa and New Hampshire that the former vice president is ready to make the leap, likely in early April.
March 15, 2019
One person killed, dozens of children feared trapped in collapsed Lagos building
It is not immediately known what caused the structure to collapse, leaving piles of dusty concrete slabs and exposed metal. In 2014, at least 116 people had died when a six-storey building collapsed in Lagos.
March 15, 2019
Google Releases Android Q Beta for Developers, Early Adopters
Android Q will also let the users jump directly into another app for sharing content using a feature called Sharing Shortcuts . Android Q will also deliver better graphics, making Vulkan 1.1 mandatory for all 64-bit devices running Android Q and higher.
March 14, 2019
Anthony Davis rumors ‘sapped morale’ of Los Angeles’ players
It is unlikely to be enough to extend the Lakers' season, but James believes they will be playoff contenders in the future. James, who will turn 35 next season, signed a four-year deal with the Lakers over the summer.
March 13, 2019
Trump will ask $8,600 million for border wall in his 2020 budget
With Democrats in control of the House, it is unlikely that anything resembling the Trump administration's budget will be passed. He said the economic policies it contains would "generate more than enough revenue to pay" for tax cuts passed on Trump's watch.
March 12, 2019
Trump expected to seek $8.6B for border wall in new budget
If lawmakers and Trump don't reach a spending agreement by the end of September, many government operations will ground to a halt. Trump took that step after Congress approved almost $1.4 billion for border barriers, far less than the $5.7 billion he wanted.
March 09, 2019
R. Kelly Accuser Stephanie ‘Sparkle’ Edwards Responds to Singer's Explosive Interview
Kelly also reacted to Lady Gaga pulling their duet , "Do What U Want". "At no point have the Savages requested any money from Mr. In his own interview with King, Kelly alleged that the girls' families had given them to him for money. "I just look at legal".
March 08, 2019
R. Kelly Accused Of Giving Teenager Herpes In New Investigation
Kelly told King he has done quite a few things wrong in relationships but said he has apologized to women for those. The woman alleges that the 52-year-old embattled singer slept with her in 2001 at a Detroit motel on December 30.
March 07, 2019
Pelosi Now BACKS Omar, Says Comments Were Not 'Intentionally Anti-Semitic'
Several other new members, including Reps. "I don't know that that would do anything except exacerbate the situation even more". Eventually, reading the tea leaves, those same Democrats who were so eager to pass the resolution chose to delay it.