Val Demings calls acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker's answers 'pitiful'
- Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax denies second accusation of sexual assault
- Cuomo raps Amazon critics amid report company's rethinking
- The entire Moto G7 line leaks in high-res press renders
- Warren Launches 2020 Campaign, Sounds Note of Economic Equality
- ‘Apex Legends’ Hits Twitch Running With $200,000 Competition
- Spurs 'happy' with Kane's recovery, says Pochettino
- National Basketball Association trade deadline preview: Analyzing Tobias Harris deal, discussing the biggest rumors
- Emiliano Sala: Nantes threaten Cardiff City with legal action over payment
- European Union nations back Venezuelan opposition leader
- 'SpongeBob' Fans Are Ropeable Over The Super Bowl's Paltry 15-Second Tribute
- Is this the Patriots’ new Super Bowl anthem?
- US, China Launch High-Level Trade Talks Amid Deep Differences
- Kyrie Irving's interest in reuniting with LeBron James is 'for real'
- Mueller's Trump-Russia probe 'close to completion'
- US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
February 09, 2019
Australia government urges Thailand to free refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi
Al-Araibi appeared shackled and handcuffed at a Criminal Court hearing in Bangkok on Monday (February 4). Senator Payne said she had also encouraged Bahrain's government not to to proceed with the extradition.
February 08, 2019
United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
USA sanctions on Venezuela's state oil company could also lift prices, though they have yet to trigger any sharp increase. President Donald Trump said in his State of the Union address that a trade deal with China was possible.
February 08, 2019
House Speaker Pelosi comments on AOC's 'Green New Deal'
She said Pelosi asked her to serve on the committee, but she declined because it focuses on investigations. Trump and the Republican-controlled Senate are likely to oppose this one, too.
February 04, 2019
Super Bowl: Who is Jared Goff's backup QB
You can check out our CBSSports.com picks right here or head to the link below to see SportsLine's computer simulation. Check back here around kickoff, and be sure to send us your own #superbowlhaiku if inspiration so moves you.
February 03, 2019
How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
The largest margin in a Patriots Super Bowl under this regime has been the eight points the Eagles beat them by a year ago. In the last decade, only three Super Bowls have gone over 56.5 points, with the Patriots involved in two occasions.
February 01, 2019
Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
Opposition politician Gilbert Caro shouts "Free elections" in a walk out against President Nicolas Maduro, in Caracas, Venezuela. All eyes are also on Venezuela for its oil, as its an OPEC member with the world's largest oil reserves.
January 31, 2019
Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
Measles poses the highest risk to unvaccinated pregnant women, infants under one-year-old and people with weakened immune systems. Measles can start by showing common symptoms like a fever, cough, runny or stuffy nose and red eyes, she said.
January 31, 2019
Rams WR Brandin Cooks Surprises Facility Employee With Super Bowl Tickets
Garcia was called into the office of Rams general manager Les Snead, where Cooks was waiting to deliver the gift in person. It's become a yearly tradition for the latest Madden game to predict the results of the Super Bowl.
January 30, 2019
Tom Brady Says There's Zero Chance He'll Retire After the Super Bowl
He added that nothing could really top the feeling of winning a Super Bowl with his brother. As for whom Radcliffe will be rooting for on Super Bowl Sunday, it sure isn't New England.
January 29, 2019
Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge
Stone blasted the "29-member SWAT team" raid on his Fort Lauderdale home and said he would have just turned himself in if asked. Stone, during his time as a student at George Washington University, was a junior scheduler on the Nixon reelection committee.