USA charges Chinese tech giant Huawei, top executive
- US, China Launch High-Level Trade Talks Amid Deep Differences
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Trump ally Roger Stone pleads not guilty on charges in Russian Federation investigation
- US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
- Venezuela's Guaido calls for new protests as pressure on Maduro rises
- Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
- A Little Weekend Snow; A Lot Of Cold Next Week
- Trump surrenders to Democrats, ends government shutdown
- Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots, Flight Attendants Issue Scary Warning About Air Safety
- Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
- Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
- Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
- U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
- PG&E Plans To File For Bankruptcy Over Possible Liability In California Wildfires
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
January 30, 2019
Tom Brady Says There's Zero Chance He'll Retire After the Super Bowl
He added that nothing could really top the feeling of winning a Super Bowl with his brother. As for whom Radcliffe will be rooting for on Super Bowl Sunday, it sure isn't New England.
January 28, 2019
Sky Sports reporter delivers update on Callum Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea FC
I am personally satisfied with him, but he is going to get better because he needs to build up an understanding with the others. He said , "Moses is more suitable for playing wing back than like a winger or a full back, I think".
January 26, 2019
Read the Roger Stone indictment, which includes a 'Godfather: Part II' reference
The FBI also executed a search warrant at Stone's NY residence, according to Kristin Davis who shares the duplex with Stone. They also at one point took in a wheaten terrier they found injured on a roadside, he said; its leg was later amputated.
January 22, 2019
Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
The deal for Higuain is a complicated one, given negotiations must involve Milan and his parent club Juventus . The 31-year-old also sat out the Coppa Italiana against Juventus on Wednesday, suffering from the flu.
January 21, 2019
New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
The Russian stepped up the intensity and the footwork in the second set, allowing Peterson only a single hold of serve. Wozniacki's match was considerably earlier in the day, while Sharapova's win wrapped up Day 3 after midnight.
January 21, 2019
Video Of Andy Reid’s Arrival To Chiefs-Patriots Is Going Viral
Patterson and the Patriots are one game away from the Super Bowl, and Patterson could be a player who helps shape that outcome. In that game, the KC Chiefs number one wideout hauled in seven catches for 142 yards and a whopping three touchdowns.
January 20, 2019
Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
The demographic in Chicago was younger, but their message echoed that of generations of women who have come before them. Preparations for this year's march were roiled by an intense ideological debate among the movement's senior leadership.
January 20, 2019
Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
He is reported to be the investigator who arranged the meeting with former GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi in Ghana and overseas . In attendance at the burial grounds were the Minister of Information, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Kwaku Baako and Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
January 19, 2019
Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
Several witnesses said the road was not closed, but many confirmed that much activity surrounding the crash scene. The Duke of Edinburgh managed to escape injury after his Land Rover overturned in Norfolk yesterday.
January 18, 2019
Rich Scangarello heads to Denver
The Cincinnati Bengals were linked to Gary Kubiak before he chose to leave the Denver Broncos and join the Minnesota Vikings . The Minnesota Vikings got a package deal when they hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive advisor.