Tesla's Musk calls SEC 'broken' in new Twitter spat
- It’s your turn to get ready for surprise, Pakistan Army tells India
- Inside Meghan Markle’s Extravagant Baby Shower
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper give intimate performance of 'Shallow'
- Three UK Conservative politicians defect to new independent group
- Consumer Reports stops recommending Tesla 3
- Bryce Harper turned down multiple offers over $300 million
- Bernie Sanders Announces His Run for President in 2020
- Fury signed a 100 million contract with the promoter Lomachenko
- Massive crash takes out 21 cars in final stages of Daytona 500
- Two suspected masterminds of Kashmir bombing killed in clash
- Meghan Markle being harassed, like Princess Diana — George Clooney
- Australia to reopen controversial offshore detention centre
- Sen. Klobuchar launches 2020 presidential campaign
- Two Telugus among 17 people killed in Delhi blaze
- Cardi B Twerks All Over The Grammys Stage For Showstopping ‘Money’ Performance
February 26, 2019
AT&T pulls all ads from YouTube over paedophilia controversy
It's because of this that Epic Games has made a decision to pull their future Fortnite ads from the platform until further notice. Disney is now one of YouTube's top advertisers, accounting for 4 percent of ad revenue every year, according to Marketing Dive .
February 26, 2019
LG Announces V50 ThinQ 5G Flagship with Optional Second Screen
It runs on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chipset , supported by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage , with microSD expansion up to 2TB. LG calls this the "Z camera ", and it's used to draw a very quick, very accurate 3D map of whatever you put in front of it.
February 25, 2019
U.S., China sprint to seal deal ahead of Trump's deadline
The U.S. has charged Huawei with lying about violating sanctions against Iran and with stealing trade secrets. A high-powered Chinese delegation is now in the United States for talks with the USA on a trade deal .
February 22, 2019
BATE in the Europa League
Alex Iwobi is expected to keep his place on the left wing while Henrikh Mkhitaryan could start on the right side of attack . But when he knows the manager is a sceptic, it is Ozil's responsibility to change his mind.
February 21, 2019
Padres Have Made Serious Bids For Bryce Harper, Manny Machado
The two-time AL MVP is owed $33.25 million in each of the next two seasons, completing a $144.5 million, six-year contract. There were many other teams, including the Dodgers, that also did the same thing - offered a short-term deal.
February 21, 2019
Actor Jussie Smollett now a suspect in criminal investigation
About a dozen search warrants have been issued in the case, WBBM said, including for Smollett's financial and phone records. The testimony would have been the first step toward indicting Smollett for filing a false police report, WBBM reported .
February 20, 2019
China accuses USA of trying to block its tech development
A report by the Financial Times cites "two people familiar with the conclusion" of analysis into the perceived threat of Huawei . While not commenting Monday on the media reports, it added: "We have set out the improvements we expect the company to make".
February 19, 2019
Crown Prince orders release of 2107 Pakistani prisoners
He further added that the kingdom was working with Pakistan in order to reach reconciliation between the Taliban and the Afghan government to move forward.
February 18, 2019
Supermoon 2019: Full moon to be visible in United Kingdom tomorrow
A " supermoon " is when a moon is simultaneously full and at its perigee , the point in its orbit when it is closest to Earth. The moon will appear even bigger at the horizon, but don't be fooled by the optical illusion .
February 14, 2019
Boston Celtics star Marcus Morris SLAMS team-mates after Clippers defeat
Clearly, the Celtics have some issues that they need to iron out before they can reach their full potential as title contenders. The 26-year-old Australian-born American, the first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, underwent left knee surgery last April.