Sony Xperia 1 vs Xperia XZ3: What's the difference?
- It’s your turn to get ready for surprise, Pakistan Army tells India
- Cohen plans scathing testimony about Trump, Russia and Stormy Daniels
- The Favourite scoops just one Oscar
- Global shares edge higher as Aussie dollar rebounds
- Hulk Hogan biopic to star Avengers' Chris Hemsworth
- Three UK Conservative politicians defect to new independent group
- Measles outbreaks prompt state lawmakers to reconsider religion exemptions for vaccines
- Tiger ready to take on new challenge in Mexico
- Samsung Confirms Galaxy S10 Will Include Private Crypto Key Storage
- Padres Have Made Serious Bids For Bryce Harper, Manny Machado
- Actor Jussie Smollett now a suspect in criminal investigation
- Meghan Markle being harassed, like Princess Diana — George Clooney
- Australia to reopen controversial offshore detention centre
- Boston Celtics star Marcus Morris SLAMS team-mates after Clippers defeat
- Ravens trading Joe Flacco to Broncos
February 28, 2019
Iran's Zarif signs Armenia deals, continuing duties
The US-educated veteran diplomat helped craft the pact that curbed Iran's nuclear program in return for sanctions relief. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had tweeted that it made no difference to Washington , whether Zarif stays or goes.
February 27, 2019
Tesla's Musk calls SEC 'broken' in new Twitter spat
The follow-up tweet was drafted by both Musk and the company's so-called designated securities counsel. This leads us to Musk's tweets on February 19th. "Who knows?" He added: "Nobody's flawless ".
February 26, 2019
LG Announces V50 ThinQ 5G Flagship with Optional Second Screen
It runs on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chipset , supported by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage , with microSD expansion up to 2TB. LG calls this the "Z camera ", and it's used to draw a very quick, very accurate 3D map of whatever you put in front of it.
February 25, 2019
U.S., China sprint to seal deal ahead of Trump's deadline
The U.S. has charged Huawei with lying about violating sanctions against Iran and with stealing trade secrets. A high-powered Chinese delegation is now in the United States for talks with the USA on a trade deal .
February 23, 2019
Consumer Reports stops recommending Tesla 3
The top five brands in the survey are Subaru (81), Genesis (80), Porsche (79), Audi (77) and Mazda (76). Tesla claimed numerous problems noted in the report have already been addressed.
February 20, 2019
China accuses USA of trying to block its tech development
A report by the Financial Times cites "two people familiar with the conclusion" of analysis into the perceived threat of Huawei . While not commenting Monday on the media reports, it added: "We have set out the improvements we expect the company to make".
February 19, 2019
Crown Prince orders release of 2107 Pakistani prisoners
He further added that the kingdom was working with Pakistan in order to reach reconciliation between the Taliban and the Afghan government to move forward.
February 19, 2019
Two suspected masterminds of Kashmir bombing killed in clash
The comments on these pictures are thousands in numbers, and most of those are asking the government to "attack Pakistan". According to a report in the Dawn, cross-border hacking attacks have been sporadic yet common since at least 1998.
February 18, 2019
Supermoon 2019: Full moon to be visible in United Kingdom tomorrow
A " supermoon " is when a moon is simultaneously full and at its perigee , the point in its orbit when it is closest to Earth. The moon will appear even bigger at the horizon, but don't be fooled by the optical illusion .
February 13, 2019
Sen. Klobuchar launches 2020 presidential campaign
Klobuchar is already scheduled to speak February 21 in Iowa, the site of the nation's first caucuses on the nominating calendar. They, like many of her constituents, were not surprised, but think she will continue to focus on being a senator for Minnesota.