See Why Unai Emery must start Mesut Ozil against Manchester City
- India vs New Zealand 5th ODI Star Sports Live Streaming
- Barcelona's De Jong jibe of no interest to Man City boss Guardiola
- US, China Launch High-Level Trade Talks Amid Deep Differences
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Rams WR Brandin Cooks Surprises Facility Employee With Super Bowl Tickets
- US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
- A Little Weekend Snow; A Lot Of Cold Next Week
- Rajeev Ram, Barbora Krejcikova combine to win Australian Open mixed doubles
- Australian Open glance: Djokovic, Serena play 1st matches
- Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
- Giuliani: Trump legal team reached out to Mueller after BuzzFeed report
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
- Here’s the Big Galaxy S10 Problem that Samsung is Keeping Secret
- Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
February 03, 2019
How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
The largest margin in a Patriots Super Bowl under this regime has been the eight points the Eagles beat them by a year ago. In the last decade, only three Super Bowls have gone over 56.5 points, with the Patriots involved in two occasions.
February 02, 2019
Cory Booker's optimistic message to be tested in Dem primary
Four years later, Booker ran again and won, cementing his status as a rising star in the Democratic Party. He has $4.1 million left in his campaign coffers that could also be used to assist his presidential run .
February 01, 2019
Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
Opposition politician Gilbert Caro shouts "Free elections" in a walk out against President Nicolas Maduro, in Caracas, Venezuela. All eyes are also on Venezuela for its oil, as its an OPEC member with the world's largest oil reserves.
January 31, 2019
Kyrie Irving's interest in reuniting with LeBron James is 'for real'
He believes Davis should sign for the Celtics just to team up with Irving as the point guard might well leave in the summer. Davis is clearly doing what he can to put pressure on the Pelicans to make a move now rather than wait until the summer.
January 29, 2019
Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge
Stone blasted the "29-member SWAT team" raid on his Fort Lauderdale home and said he would have just turned himself in if asked. Stone, during his time as a student at George Washington University, was a junior scheduler on the Nixon reelection committee.
January 28, 2019
Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
This is not to say that Nintendo won't keep trying to swim into that blue ocean again for Switch . The Switch Pro Controller was December's best-selling accessory in terms of dollar sales.
January 28, 2019
Sky Sports reporter delivers update on Callum Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea FC
I am personally satisfied with him, but he is going to get better because he needs to build up an understanding with the others. He said , "Moses is more suitable for playing wing back than like a winger or a full back, I think".
January 26, 2019
Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots, Flight Attendants Issue Scary Warning About Air Safety
The agency says that many employees are reporting that they are not able to report to work due to financial limitations. Sarah Nelson, president of the Association of Flight Attendants, said this increases the risks to passengers.
January 23, 2019
Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
Kvitova , who won Wimbledon in 2011 and 2014, has not gone beyond the quarter-finals in Melbourne since 2012. Collins completely humiliated Angelique Kerber and the American looks to be playing top 10 quality tennis.
January 21, 2019
Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
The Trump administration announced in September 2017 it would rescind DACA, but the policy remains in effect under a court order. US President Donald Trump called it a "common sense compromise that both parties should embrace".