Ravens trading Joe Flacco to Broncos
- Cardi B Twerks All Over The Grammys Stage For Showstopping ‘Money’ Performance
- United boss Solskjaer praises ‘fantastic 80 minutes’ after win at Fulham
- John Mayer Got a Haircut In Between the Grammys Show & After Party
- Warren Launches 2020 Campaign, Sounds Note of Economic Equality
- Terrifying Moment Plane Struggles To Land At Heathrow During Storm Erik
- European Union nations back Venezuelan opposition leader
- Irving shines as Celtics top Knicks
- 'SpongeBob' Fans Are Ropeable Over The Super Bowl's Paltry 15-Second Tribute
- Jamie Carragher: 'Marcus Rashford can be Manchester United's main man'
- Super Bowl: Who is Jared Goff's backup QB
- Nissan cancels plans to build X-Trail in United Kingdom ahead of Brexit
- Liverpool boss Klopp blames snow for failure to beat Leicester
- Is this the Patriots’ new Super Bowl anthem?
- Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
February 13, 2019
Two Telugus among 17 people killed in Delhi blaze
The fire is believed to have been caused by a short circuit but the evacuation was hampered by narrow corridors, panelled in wood. There were 53 people in the 45-room budget hotel, which had a canopy on the terrace, housing what appeared to be a restaurant.
February 11, 2019
Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax denies second accusation of sexual assault
He called on "all appropriate and impartial investigatory authorities, including the FBI", to investigate the claims. He has since denied he was in the picture but admits to wearing blackface at another college party.
February 10, 2019
The entire Moto G7 line leaks in high-res press renders
The G7 Power, as you might expect, is fitted with the largest battery here at a whopping 5,000mAh rated for 60 hours of uptime. The company is also claiming an all-day battery life with 27W TurboPower charging with 12-hours of power in 15 short minutes.
February 09, 2019
Australia government urges Thailand to free refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi
Al-Araibi appeared shackled and handcuffed at a Criminal Court hearing in Bangkok on Monday (February 4). Senator Payne said she had also encouraged Bahrain's government not to to proceed with the extradition.
February 08, 2019
United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
USA sanctions on Venezuela's state oil company could also lift prices, though they have yet to trigger any sharp increase. President Donald Trump said in his State of the Union address that a trade deal with China was possible.
February 07, 2019
Emiliano Sala: Nantes threaten Cardiff City with legal action over payment
Cardiff are reported to be committed to honouring the deal but not until they have been provided with sufficient documentation. Sala and his pilot David Ibbotson have been missing since shortly after their plane took off from France on January 21.
February 06, 2019
Apex Legends By Titanfall Developer Respawn Enteratainment Announced By EA, Out Today
I wasn't sure if people would take to the new title since it had stripped the Titanfall name, but it turns out I was wrong. Currently, eight of these characters are available out of which two are locked and can be purchased with in-game currency.
February 05, 2019
Trump to announce date, venue of 2nd summit with Kim next week
The president told reporters at the White House: "I think most of you know where the location is". The CIA and the Director of National Intelligence office did not comment on Trump's remarks.
February 04, 2019
See Why Unai Emery must start Mesut Ozil against Manchester City
The long-serving Frenchman was often accused of failing to prepare for the opposition properly in games of this ilk. It took him nearly double the time to score here, 46 seconds, as it did at Newcastle , 24 seconds.
February 01, 2019
Barcelona's De Jong jibe of no interest to Man City boss Guardiola
We are really looking forward to it, but it won't be easy like the last game (a 4-3 victory over Crystal Palace) was not easy. After a good rest, we expect Klopp to stick with the duo of Xherdan Shaqiri , and Sadio Mane playing on the wings.