How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
- Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
- Barcelona's De Jong jibe of no interest to Man City boss Guardiola
- USA charges Chinese tech giant Huawei, top executive
- Mueller's Trump-Russia probe 'close to completion'
- Trump ally Roger Stone pleads not guilty on charges in Russian Federation investigation
- Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
- Read the Roger Stone indictment, which includes a 'Godfather: Part II' reference
- Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
- Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
- Los Angeles Rams Confirm Throwback Uniforms For Super Bowl
- Giuliani: Trump legal team reached out to Mueller after BuzzFeed report
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Here’s the Big Galaxy S10 Problem that Samsung is Keeping Secret
- Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
- Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
January 31, 2019
Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
Measles poses the highest risk to unvaccinated pregnant women, infants under one-year-old and people with weakened immune systems. Measles can start by showing common symptoms like a fever, cough, runny or stuffy nose and red eyes, she said.
January 31, 2019
Rams WR Brandin Cooks Surprises Facility Employee With Super Bowl Tickets
Garcia was called into the office of Rams general manager Les Snead, where Cooks was waiting to deliver the gift in person. It's become a yearly tradition for the latest Madden game to predict the results of the Super Bowl.
January 29, 2019
US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
Huawei is one of China's "national champions", an US$8.4 billion firm promoted and protected by the ruling Communist Party. Acting US Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said the extradition request would be sent by a January 30 deadline.
January 29, 2019
Venezuela's Guaido calls for new protests as pressure on Maduro rises
The US, Canada, most Latin American nations and many European states said Mr Maduro stole his second-term election win last May. Russia, meanwhile, accused Canada and the USA of encouraging a coup .
January 27, 2019
Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
Webre said Theriot is driving a 2004 Dodge Ram pickup truck - gray on top and silver on the bottom - that was reported stolen. Separately on Facebook , the Ascension Parish sheriff's office said two people were shot dead in the city of Gonzalez.
January 26, 2019
Trump surrenders to Democrats, ends government shutdown
The partial government shutdown has entered its 35th day, breaking the record of the longest government shutdown in USA history. The Senate was unlikely to pass these bills since it would need 60 votes to do so, which neither side appeared to have.
January 23, 2019
Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
Kvitova , who won Wimbledon in 2011 and 2014, has not gone beyond the quarter-finals in Melbourne since 2012. Collins completely humiliated Angelique Kerber and the American looks to be playing top 10 quality tennis.
January 21, 2019
Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
The Trump administration announced in September 2017 it would rescind DACA, but the policy remains in effect under a court order. US President Donald Trump called it a "common sense compromise that both parties should embrace".
January 20, 2019
Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
He is reported to be the investigator who arranged the meeting with former GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi in Ghana and overseas . In attendance at the burial grounds were the Minister of Information, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Kwaku Baako and Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
January 18, 2019
Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
Fifth-seeded Kevin Anderson won his first match at Melbourne Park since 2015 when he beat Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1. Sharapova will next play against Swede Rebecca Peterson, who beat Sorana Cirstea 6-4, 6-1. "It is so surreal", Birrell said.