Cory Booker's optimistic message to be tested in Dem primary
- Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Rams WR Brandin Cooks Surprises Facility Employee With Super Bowl Tickets
- Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
- Sky Sports reporter delivers update on Callum Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea FC
- A Little Weekend Snow; A Lot Of Cold Next Week
- Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
- Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
- Read the Roger Stone indictment, which includes a 'Godfather: Part II' reference
- Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
- Here’s the Big Galaxy S10 Problem that Samsung is Keeping Secret
- Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
- U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
February 02, 2019
Is this the Patriots’ new Super Bowl anthem?
Now some of our favorite players are nearing the day where they will hang up their cleats and leave the game for good. The Patriots had been together for 18 to 19 years before you started to see that friction around Foxboro.
January 31, 2019
Kyrie Irving's interest in reuniting with LeBron James is 'for real'
He believes Davis should sign for the Celtics just to team up with Irving as the point guard might well leave in the summer. Davis is clearly doing what he can to put pressure on the Pelicans to make a move now rather than wait until the summer.
January 30, 2019
Mueller's Trump-Russia probe 'close to completion'
Trump has slammed the Russian Federation investigation as a "witch hunt" and says there was no collusion. The special counsel's office declined to comment to CNBC.
January 29, 2019
US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
Huawei is one of China's "national champions", an US$8.4 billion firm promoted and protected by the ruling Communist Party. Acting US Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said the extradition request would be sent by a January 30 deadline.
January 26, 2019
Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots, Flight Attendants Issue Scary Warning About Air Safety
The agency says that many employees are reporting that they are not able to report to work due to financial limitations. Sarah Nelson, president of the Association of Flight Attendants, said this increases the risks to passengers.
January 23, 2019
Australian Open glance: Djokovic, Serena play 1st matches
I haven't played the world number one since I've been back [from having a baby], so, yeah, it will be good". She hasn't played since the US Open past year , except for the Hopman Cup where she won all her matches.
January 23, 2019
Oscars 2019: Biggest Snubs and Surprises From This Year's Nominees List
But in 2019, the Oscars arguably need Disney/Marvel's " Black Panther " more than superhero movies need the academy's validation. Stars like Gaga and Sam Sam Elliott, who earned a nod for supporting actor, have raved about working with the young director.
January 22, 2019
Giuliani: Trump legal team reached out to Mueller after BuzzFeed report
Cohen pleaded guilty November 29 in the special counsel's investigation to lying to Congress about the Trump Tower negotiations. Lawyer of the United States president Rudy Giuliani in the East Room of the White House on July 9, 2018 in Washington, DC.
January 20, 2019
Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
He is reported to be the investigator who arranged the meeting with former GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi in Ghana and overseas . In attendance at the burial grounds were the Minister of Information, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, Kwaku Baako and Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
January 19, 2019
Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 2 Senate Republican. "There's nobody on the horse coming to rescue us ... that I know about". However, it said it would "review its balances and available legal authorities to see if other flexibilities may be available".