China accuses USA of trying to block its tech development
- Australia to reopen controversial offshore detention centre
- Boston Celtics star Marcus Morris SLAMS team-mates after Clippers defeat
- Ravens trading Joe Flacco to Broncos
- Sen. Klobuchar launches 2020 presidential campaign
- Two Telugus among 17 people killed in Delhi blaze
- John Mayer Got a Haircut In Between the Grammys Show & After Party
- Terrifying Moment Plane Struggles To Land At Heathrow During Storm Erik
- ‘Apex Legends’ Hits Twitch Running With $200,000 Competition
- United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
- Ariana Grande not Performing at or Attending the Grammys after Disagreement
- National Basketball Association trade deadline preview: Analyzing Tobias Harris deal, discussing the biggest rumors
- Meghan Markle's Friends Break Their Silence on the 'Lies & Untruths'
- European Union nations back Venezuelan opposition leader
- Irving shines as Celtics top Knicks
- Super Bowl: Who is Jared Goff's backup QB
February 19, 2019
Massive crash takes out 21 cars in final stages of Daytona 500
Hamlin said when he arrived at Daytona International Speedway that both the 500 and this season were dedicated to JD Gibbs. William Byron and Alex Bowman were the youngest front row in race history but had little to show for it after the race.
February 19, 2019
Two suspected masterminds of Kashmir bombing killed in clash
The comments on these pictures are thousands in numbers, and most of those are asking the government to "attack Pakistan". According to a report in the Dawn, cross-border hacking attacks have been sporadic yet common since at least 1998.
February 15, 2019
Meghan Markle being harassed, like Princess Diana — George Clooney
Meghan revealed she did not know what the sex of her baby is to a young fan in February at the Endeavour Fund Awards. The actor found himself in Samantha's crosshair after he spoke to reporters about Meghan's treatment by the press.
February 14, 2019
Will the Vikings have to see Antonio Brown twice a season?
With Antonio Brown wanting out of Pittsburgh this offseason, fans are projecting where he could land in the coming months. That's when his cap charge for 2019 gets reduced from $21.1 million to $7 million, with $15.1 million in cap savings.
February 13, 2019
Marcus Rashford leads United attack against injury-hit Paris Saint-Germain
Di Maria assisted PSG's second too, a delicious team goal guided past David De Gea by Kylian Mbappe with a deft touch. In the night's other last-16 game, teenager Nicolo Zaniolo scored twice to lead Roma to a 2-1 victory.
February 10, 2019
Warren Launches 2020 Campaign, Sounds Note of Economic Equality
She will travel to Iowa on Sunday and make visits to South Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, and California in the coming weeks. Kennedy III on Saturday, who will endorse his former professor at the outdoor event.
February 10, 2019
U.S. military ready to 'protect' diplomats in Venezuela - admiral
German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas also said Germany had earmarked €5 million ($5.72 million) worth of assistance for Venezuela. Abrams said he believes there are countries who would be willing to accept Maduro and members of his regime should they seek it.
February 08, 2019
House Speaker Pelosi comments on AOC's 'Green New Deal'
She said Pelosi asked her to serve on the committee, but she declined because it focuses on investigations. Trump and the Republican-controlled Senate are likely to oppose this one, too.
February 07, 2019
Emiliano Sala: Nantes threaten Cardiff City with legal action over payment
Cardiff are reported to be committed to honouring the deal but not until they have been provided with sufficient documentation. Sala and his pilot David Ibbotson have been missing since shortly after their plane took off from France on January 21.
February 05, 2019
Trump to announce date, venue of 2nd summit with Kim next week
The president told reporters at the White House: "I think most of you know where the location is". The CIA and the Director of National Intelligence office did not comment on Trump's remarks.