Cardi B Twerks All Over The Grammys Stage For Showstopping ‘Money’ Performance
- John Mayer Got a Haircut In Between the Grammys Show & After Party
- Virginia’s Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax denies second accusation of sexual assault
- The entire Moto G7 line leaks in high-res press renders
- Warren Launches 2020 Campaign, Sounds Note of Economic Equality
- United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
- Ariana Grande not Performing at or Attending the Grammys after Disagreement
- National Basketball Association trade deadline preview: Analyzing Tobias Harris deal, discussing the biggest rumors
- Emiliano Sala: Nantes threaten Cardiff City with legal action over payment
- European Union nations back Venezuelan opposition leader
- How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
- Cory Booker's optimistic message to be tested in Dem primary
- USA charges Chinese tech giant Huawei, top executive
- Kyrie Irving's interest in reuniting with LeBron James is 'for real'
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Trump ally Roger Stone pleads not guilty on charges in Russian Federation investigation
February 11, 2019
Val Demings calls acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker's answers 'pitiful'
On Thursday the House panel voted to authorize a subpoena of Whitaker. Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries later railed at Whitaker.
February 11, 2019
Cuomo raps Amazon critics amid report company's rethinking
In the past two weeks, the state Senate nominated an outspoken Amazon critic to a board where he could potentially veto the deal. Pritzker had already reached out to Amazon officials asking them to reconsider Chicago as an HQ2 location .
February 09, 2019
Australia government urges Thailand to free refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi
Al-Araibi appeared shackled and handcuffed at a Criminal Court hearing in Bangkok on Monday (February 4). Senator Payne said she had also encouraged Bahrain's government not to to proceed with the extradition.
February 07, 2019
Predicted Real Madrid XI vs Barcelona: All eyes on Benzema
Shortly before training, Valverde had said in a press conference: "I have not seen him yet and I don't have an answer". It was an unusual delay by the club, which normally is quick to release reports about its players' injuries.
February 06, 2019
Apex Legends By Titanfall Developer Respawn Enteratainment Announced By EA, Out Today
I wasn't sure if people would take to the new title since it had stripped the Titanfall name, but it turns out I was wrong. Currently, eight of these characters are available out of which two are locked and can be purchased with in-game currency.
February 05, 2019
'SpongeBob' Fans Are Ropeable Over The Super Bowl's Paltry 15-Second Tribute
The Super Bowl halftime show always creates an "insatiable urge to hate a little bit", Levine told Entertainment Tonight . The musical interlude was headlined by Maroon 5 , with appearances by Travis Scott and Big Boi .
February 04, 2019
See Why Unai Emery must start Mesut Ozil against Manchester City
The long-serving Frenchman was often accused of failing to prepare for the opposition properly in games of this ilk. It took him nearly double the time to score here, 46 seconds, as it did at Newcastle , 24 seconds.
February 03, 2019
India vs New Zealand 5th ODI Star Sports Live Streaming
In response, New Zealand lost wickets at regular intervals but they were boosted by a blazing knock from James Neesham. For India , Yuzvendra Chahal scalped three wickets while Mohammad Shami and Pandya took two wickets each.
February 01, 2019
US, China Launch High-Level Trade Talks Amid Deep Differences
If confirmed that would be right around the time Trump is slated to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for nuclear talks. The president seemed optimistic the two-day meeting would help de-escalate the trade dispute between the two countries.
January 30, 2019
Mueller's Trump-Russia probe 'close to completion'
Trump has slammed the Russian Federation investigation as a "witch hunt" and says there was no collusion. The special counsel's office declined to comment to CNBC.