Australia government urges Thailand to free refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi
- United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
- National Basketball Association trade deadline preview: Analyzing Tobias Harris deal, discussing the biggest rumors
- Meghan Markle's Friends Break Their Silence on the 'Lies & Untruths'
- Nissan cancels plans to build X-Trail in United Kingdom ahead of Brexit
- How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
- Venezuela opposition leader says security forces came to wife's apartment
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Rams WR Brandin Cooks Surprises Facility Employee With Super Bowl Tickets
- Tom Brady Says There's Zero Chance He'll Retire After the Super Bowl
- Mueller's Trump-Russia probe 'close to completion'
- Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
- Rajeev Ram, Barbora Krejcikova combine to win Australian Open mixed doubles
- Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
- Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
- Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots, Flight Attendants Issue Scary Warning About Air Safety
February 06, 2019
European Union nations back Venezuelan opposition leader
On Monday, Maduro appealed to the "independent governments of the world" to reject the USA -backed efforts to oust him from power. The 35-year-old Guaido , the head of Venezuela's National Assembly, has galvanized the opposition with a hopeful message.
February 05, 2019
Irving shines as Celtics top Knicks
If the Knicks get a superstar or two this summer with all the cap space they opened up on Thursday , they'll be vindicated. Damyean Dotson scored 22 points and Kevin Knox had 21 for the Knicks, who dropped their 12th straight.
February 05, 2019
'SpongeBob' Fans Are Ropeable Over The Super Bowl's Paltry 15-Second Tribute
The Super Bowl halftime show always creates an "insatiable urge to hate a little bit", Levine told Entertainment Tonight . The musical interlude was headlined by Maroon 5 , with appearances by Travis Scott and Big Boi .
February 04, 2019
Jamie Carragher: 'Marcus Rashford can be Manchester United's main man'
Didn't make any wonderful saves, as most of Leicester City's shots were directed straight at him. Solskjaer has proved in the past that he can solve defensive issues given time.
February 04, 2019
See Why Unai Emery must start Mesut Ozil against Manchester City
The long-serving Frenchman was often accused of failing to prepare for the opposition properly in games of this ilk. It took him nearly double the time to score here, 46 seconds, as it did at Newcastle , 24 seconds.
February 03, 2019
India vs New Zealand 5th ODI Star Sports Live Streaming
In response, New Zealand lost wickets at regular intervals but they were boosted by a blazing knock from James Neesham. For India , Yuzvendra Chahal scalped three wickets while Mohammad Shami and Pandya took two wickets each.
February 02, 2019
Cory Booker's optimistic message to be tested in Dem primary
Four years later, Booker ran again and won, cementing his status as a rising star in the Democratic Party. He has $4.1 million left in his campaign coffers that could also be used to assist his presidential run .
February 01, 2019
Barcelona's De Jong jibe of no interest to Man City boss Guardiola
We are really looking forward to it, but it won't be easy like the last game (a 4-3 victory over Crystal Palace) was not easy. After a good rest, we expect Klopp to stick with the duo of Xherdan Shaqiri , and Sadio Mane playing on the wings.
January 31, 2019
Kyrie Irving's interest in reuniting with LeBron James is 'for real'
He believes Davis should sign for the Celtics just to team up with Irving as the point guard might well leave in the summer. Davis is clearly doing what he can to put pressure on the Pelicans to make a move now rather than wait until the summer.
January 29, 2019
US charges China's Huawei with bank fraud, stealing trade secrets
Huawei is one of China's "national champions", an US$8.4 billion firm promoted and protected by the ruling Communist Party. Acting US Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said the extradition request would be sent by a January 30 deadline.