‘Apex Legends’ Hits Twitch Running With $200,000 Competition
- United States crude oil refinery inputs increase last week
- Ariana Grande not Performing at or Attending the Grammys after Disagreement
- Predicted Real Madrid XI vs Barcelona: All eyes on Benzema
- Meghan Markle's Friends Break Their Silence on the 'Lies & Untruths'
- Trump to announce date, venue of 2nd summit with Kim next week
- Jamie Carragher: 'Marcus Rashford can be Manchester United's main man'
- Super Bowl: Who is Jared Goff's backup QB
- Nissan cancels plans to build X-Trail in United Kingdom ahead of Brexit
- Cory Booker's optimistic message to be tested in Dem primary
- USA charges Chinese tech giant Huawei, top executive
- Measles Outbreak Worsens in Washington State
- Tom Brady Says There's Zero Chance He'll Retire After the Super Bowl
- Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge
- Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
- Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
February 09, 2019
Australia government urges Thailand to free refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi
Al-Araibi appeared shackled and handcuffed at a Criminal Court hearing in Bangkok on Monday (February 4). Senator Payne said she had also encouraged Bahrain's government not to to proceed with the extradition.
February 07, 2019
National Basketball Association trade deadline preview: Analyzing Tobias Harris deal, discussing the biggest rumors
With Harris set become a free agent at season's end, the Clippers faced the prospect of getting nothing in return for him. According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski , the 76ers just acquired Tobias Harris from the LA Clippers in a monster trade.
February 05, 2019
Irving shines as Celtics top Knicks
If the Knicks get a superstar or two this summer with all the cap space they opened up on Thursday , they'll be vindicated. Damyean Dotson scored 22 points and Kevin Knox had 21 for the Knicks, who dropped their 12th straight.
February 05, 2019
'SpongeBob' Fans Are Ropeable Over The Super Bowl's Paltry 15-Second Tribute
The Super Bowl halftime show always creates an "insatiable urge to hate a little bit", Levine told Entertainment Tonight . The musical interlude was headlined by Maroon 5 , with appearances by Travis Scott and Big Boi .
February 04, 2019
See Why Unai Emery must start Mesut Ozil against Manchester City
The long-serving Frenchman was often accused of failing to prepare for the opposition properly in games of this ilk. It took him nearly double the time to score here, 46 seconds, as it did at Newcastle , 24 seconds.
February 03, 2019
How much does food and beer cost at the 2019 Super Bowl?
The largest margin in a Patriots Super Bowl under this regime has been the eight points the Eagles beat them by a year ago. In the last decade, only three Super Bowls have gone over 56.5 points, with the Patriots involved in two occasions.
February 01, 2019
Barcelona's De Jong jibe of no interest to Man City boss Guardiola
We are really looking forward to it, but it won't be easy like the last game (a 4-3 victory over Crystal Palace) was not easy. After a good rest, we expect Klopp to stick with the duo of Xherdan Shaqiri , and Sadio Mane playing on the wings.
January 30, 2019
Trump ally Roger Stone pleads not guilty on charges in Russian Federation investigation
Mueller is the single-most powerful person in America, and yet nobody voted for him. US intelligence says the Russian government was behind the hacking campaign.
January 29, 2019
Venezuela's Guaido calls for new protests as pressure on Maduro rises
The US, Canada, most Latin American nations and many European states said Mr Maduro stole his second-term election win last May. Russia, meanwhile, accused Canada and the USA of encouraging a coup .
January 28, 2019
Sky Sports reporter delivers update on Callum Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea FC
I am personally satisfied with him, but he is going to get better because he needs to build up an understanding with the others. He said , "Moses is more suitable for playing wing back than like a winger or a full back, I think".