Venezuela's Guaido calls for new protests as pressure on Maduro rises
- Nintendo President: Switch Successor, Price Cut Not Currently Being Considered
- Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
- Trump surrenders to Democrats, ends government shutdown
- Australian Open glance: Djokovic, Serena play 1st matches
- Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
- Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
- Giuliani: Trump legal team reached out to Mueller after BuzzFeed report
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
- Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
- Nigeria ‘to experience’ lunar eclipse on Monday — ALERT
- U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
- Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
January 29, 2019
Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge
Stone blasted the "29-member SWAT team" raid on his Fort Lauderdale home and said he would have just turned himself in if asked. Stone, during his time as a student at George Washington University, was a junior scheduler on the Nixon reelection committee.
January 28, 2019
A Little Weekend Snow; A Lot Of Cold Next Week
Light snow is also possible early Saturday , Saturday night into Sunday , and Sunday night into Monday . Saturday morning, temperatures will fall to minus 5 or colder and result in wind chills of -15 to -20.
January 27, 2019
Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
It was an ominous start, though, for the Frenchmen who was broken immediately and then went down 5-2 in the first. Chasing his seventh Australian Open, Novak Djokovic can nearly call this place home.
January 26, 2019
Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
On Thursday, Maduro instructed all Venezuelan diplomats in the U.S.to return home and closed his country's embassy in Washington . They include Canada and a slew of right-leaning Latin American governments, including Venezuela's neighbours Brazil and Colombia.
January 21, 2019
Video Of Andy Reid’s Arrival To Chiefs-Patriots Is Going Viral
Patterson and the Patriots are one game away from the Super Bowl, and Patterson could be a player who helps shape that outcome. In that game, the KC Chiefs number one wideout hauled in seven catches for 142 yards and a whopping three touchdowns.
January 18, 2019
Rich Scangarello heads to Denver
The Cincinnati Bengals were linked to Gary Kubiak before he chose to leave the Denver Broncos and join the Minnesota Vikings . The Minnesota Vikings got a package deal when they hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive advisor.
January 15, 2019
Young playmaker de Jong would be an ideal Tottenham replacement for Eriksen
City host Wolves in the Premier League on Monday as they aim to close the gap to leaders Liverpool to four points. In the meantime, Guardiola will hope Ilkay Gundogan can fill in if needed.
January 15, 2019
Hazard playing as a false nine helps us defensively, insists Sarri
Sarri, though, has digged his heels in over Hudson-Odoi, and he is not impressed with Bayern Munich's continued pursuit of him. Bayern's latest bid for the player was €35million having had two previous offers rejected.
January 15, 2019
Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
Trump also told the interpreter not to talk to other administration officials about what was said in the meetings, the Post said. Trump told Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro when she asked if he has ever worked for Russian Federation.
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.