Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
- Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
- PG&E Plans To File For Bankruptcy Over Possible Liability In California Wildfires
- How Meghan Markle Reacted to Stranger Calling Her 'A Fat Lady'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend Cirque du Solei in London
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
- Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
- Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
- Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
- UNHCR examining Saudi woman’s asylum bid as family due in Bangkok
- 'Bye bye': Donald Trump walks out of border wall meeting
- Captain Marvel: The latest clip tells you all about Skrull and Kree
- Naby Keita still adapting to life at Liverpool, says Klopp
- Sino-US trade talks to be held in China next week: Beijing
- Baker Mayfield fined $10,026 for lewd gesture during touchdown celebration against Bengals
January 19, 2019
Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
Everyone said about Tottenham being the test, I don't think that's a test in attitude, the players are going be up for that game. "I want to coach.
January 19, 2019
Nigeria ‘to experience’ lunar eclipse on Monday — ALERT
Although it is set to be a late Sunday night, there is no shortage of activities inside the centre in the lead-up to the eclipse. I prefer to reserve that designation for the closest and brightest moon in a given year (which occurs in February this year).
January 18, 2019
Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
Fifth-seeded Kevin Anderson won his first match at Melbourne Park since 2015 when he beat Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1. Sharapova will next play against Swede Rebecca Peterson, who beat Sorana Cirstea 6-4, 6-1. "It is so surreal", Birrell said.
January 18, 2019
U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
However, the Chinese company told the Journal that the matter was resolved in an undisclosed settlement in 2017. If Chinese telecommunications companies like Huawei violate U.S. regulations, they should be sanctioned.
January 16, 2019
Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
Netflix announced today that it is raising the price of its streaming video service by 13 to 18 Percent in the United States. Let's also not forget that Netflix can't as easily acquire the rights to stream content from other media companies.
January 15, 2019
Backed Syrian force: Islamic State in its 'final moments'
On Friday, the US-led coalition said it had started the pullout, but officials later said only equipment, not troops, were going. The troops are expected to be gone in a matter of weeks, ending three years of USA involvement in the war against ISIS in Syria.
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.
January 11, 2019
Morning Roundup: Djokovic, Halep top seeds for Australian Open
He then became emotional and left the room for several minutes to compose himself. "I'm not feeling good". But having the limitations and the pain is not allowing me to enjoy competing or training.
January 08, 2019
Trump wants safe withdrawal of US troops from Syria - White House
President Donald Trump's December 19 Twitter announcement that ISIS had been defeated and that U.S. forces were "coming back now". A spokesman for the group, Mustafa Bali, said they included two Americans, two Pakistanis and one Irish citizen.
January 05, 2019
Listen to New Horizons, Brian May's first solo single in 20 years
The celestial body was nicknamed Ultima Thule before scientists could say for sure whether it was one object or two. Thule is estimated to be 9 miles (14 kilometers) across, while Ultima is thought to be 12 miles (19 kilometers).