Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
- US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
- Jayme Closs found alive, suspect Jake Patterson in custody
- Minnesota Timberwolves fire Tom Thibodeau
- Sources Say R Kelly Wants to Sue Everyone Involved in Lifetime Docuseries
- Sino-US trade talks to be held in China next week: Beijing
- Patriots earn bye, Eagles reach playoffs on final day of season
- Winning ticket sold in $425 Mega Millions jackpot drawing
- EPL: Kane keeps Tottenham in title hunt with Cardiff romp
- Ticket prices dropping for Clemson-Alabama
- Federer on winning team after facing Serena for 1st time
- Hunt for dozens missing in deadly Russian Federation high-rise blast
- Chinese court orders new trial for Canadian in drug trafficking case
- Tom Brady Makes Major Announcement About His Future
- 3 takeaways from Belk Bowl win over SC
- English Premier League Report: Liverpool v Arsenal: 29 December 2018
January 14, 2019
Airlines Cancel, Waive Fees as Winter Storm Gia Strikes Midwest
Philadelphia is expected to receive a few inches of snow, but areas north of there are expected to be spared, Orrison said. But it cited progress Saturday as crews worked to clear routes and bring "water and food to stranded motorists".
January 11, 2019
Canadian woman dies after getting stuck in clothing donation bin
Several Metro Vancouver municipalities are choosing to shut down the bins after the death of a man in West Vancouver last month . The death, which police believe was unintentional, follows a string of similar fatal accidents. "We're all just devastated".
January 10, 2019
'Bye bye': Donald Trump walks out of border wall meeting
He suggested the issue could be resolved in a quick meeting, but past discussions at the White House have not ended the stalemate. We are out of space to hold them and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their country.
January 08, 2019
Global stocks soar on dovish Fed, strong US jobs data
The head of the Fed, once confirmed by the Senate, can only be removed "for cause", not a policy disagreement. Most of the companies in those industries stand to do better in times of faster economic growth.
January 08, 2019
Trump wants safe withdrawal of US troops from Syria - White House
President Donald Trump's December 19 Twitter announcement that ISIS had been defeated and that U.S. forces were "coming back now". A spokesman for the group, Mustafa Bali, said they included two Americans, two Pakistanis and one Irish citizen.
January 07, 2019
Baker Mayfield fined $10,026 for lewd gesture during touchdown celebration against Bengals
Last chance to take advantage of our best offer of the year! Breshad Perriman tiptoed in for a 19-yard catch near the sideline. Running back Kenneth Dixon had 12 carries for a game-high 117 yards, while Gus Edwards had 76 yards on 12 attempts.
January 05, 2019
Listen to New Horizons, Brian May's first solo single in 20 years
The celestial body was nicknamed Ultima Thule before scientists could say for sure whether it was one object or two. Thule is estimated to be 9 miles (14 kilometers) across, while Ultima is thought to be 12 miles (19 kilometers).
January 05, 2019
Sarri wants new Chelsea striker
The midfielder joined the Blues from Napoli at the last second following Sarri's appointment also from the Serie A giants. I have to try to improve my players, my team, my offensive phase, or better my offensive phase in the last 20 metres.
December 31, 2018
Aaron Rodgers injured as Packers lose season finale to Lions
Rodgers departed the game in the second quarter after taking a big hit on a sack early in the game. DeShone Kizer took over as the Packers' starting quarterback for the remainder of the game.
December 30, 2018
Sears Closing 80 More Stores In March, Faces Possible Liquidation
Sears' chairman, Eddie Lampert, has been trying to buy the company out of bankruptcy through his hedge fund, ESL Investments. He said he meant to bid $4.6 billion for 500 stores and other operating assets, including the Kenmore appliance brand.