Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
- Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
- Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
- Nigeria ‘to experience’ lunar eclipse on Monday — ALERT
- Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
- U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
- PG&E Plans To File For Bankruptcy Over Possible Liability In California Wildfires
- Hazard playing as a false nine helps us defensively, insists Sarri
- Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
- Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
- House Dems Pass Spending Bills That Are Unlikely to Get Very Far
- Canadian woman dies after getting stuck in clothing donation bin
- UNHCR examining Saudi woman’s asylum bid as family due in Bangkok
- Sources Say R Kelly Wants to Sue Everyone Involved in Lifetime Docuseries
- Surprise, you're divorced: New law will see Saudi women notified via text
- Naby Keita still adapting to life at Liverpool, says Klopp
January 16, 2019
Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
Netflix announced today that it is raising the price of its streaming video service by 13 to 18 Percent in the United States. Let's also not forget that Netflix can't as easily acquire the rights to stream content from other media companies.
January 15, 2019
Young playmaker de Jong would be an ideal Tottenham replacement for Eriksen
City host Wolves in the Premier League on Monday as they aim to close the gap to leaders Liverpool to four points. In the meantime, Guardiola will hope Ilkay Gundogan can fill in if needed.
January 15, 2019
Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
Trump also told the interpreter not to talk to other administration officials about what was said in the meetings, the Post said. Trump told Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro when she asked if he has ever worked for Russian Federation.
January 14, 2019
Airlines Cancel, Waive Fees as Winter Storm Gia Strikes Midwest
Philadelphia is expected to receive a few inches of snow, but areas north of there are expected to be spared, Orrison said. But it cited progress Saturday as crews worked to clear routes and bring "water and food to stranded motorists".
January 11, 2019
Morning Roundup: Djokovic, Halep top seeds for Australian Open
He then became emotional and left the room for several minutes to compose himself. "I'm not feeling good". But having the limitations and the pain is not allowing me to enjoy competing or training.
January 10, 2019
'Bye bye': Donald Trump walks out of border wall meeting
He suggested the issue could be resolved in a quick meeting, but past discussions at the White House have not ended the stalemate. We are out of space to hold them and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their country.
January 09, 2019
Captain Marvel: The latest clip tells you all about Skrull and Kree
Lee Pace's baddie is set to make a return, before his days of taking on the heroes in 'Guardians of the Galaxy '. Skrull war is all about while showing off her powers, and we get to see Skrulls as they shape-shift on Earth.
January 05, 2019
Listen to New Horizons, Brian May's first solo single in 20 years
The celestial body was nicknamed Ultima Thule before scientists could say for sure whether it was one object or two. Thule is estimated to be 9 miles (14 kilometers) across, while Ultima is thought to be 12 miles (19 kilometers).
January 03, 2019
Winning ticket sold in $425 Mega Millions jackpot drawing
Winners can be identified only after the prizes are claimed and tickets are validated, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. However, there has only been one recent victor from the Sunshine State, so it may be time for luck to hit again.
January 03, 2019
Champions League final a watershed for Liverpool, says Klopp
Klopp added: "These kind of six-point games, it's how it is, we play against each other and can pretty much go in all directions". This will be quite the duel as one of the world's best strikers comes up against arguably the world's best defender.