Rams vs. Saints History: All-Time Head-to-Head Results
- Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
- Hazard playing as a false nine helps us defensively, insists Sarri
- Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
- Airlines Cancel, Waive Fees as Winter Storm Gia Strikes Midwest
- Morning Roundup: Djokovic, Halep top seeds for Australian Open
- UNHCR examining Saudi woman’s asylum bid as family due in Bangkok
- Trump threatens to cut off funds for California wildfire relief
- Captain Marvel: The latest clip tells you all about Skrull and Kree
- Naby Keita still adapting to life at Liverpool, says Klopp
- Trump wants safe withdrawal of US troops from Syria - White House
- Spurs blast Raptors as Kawhi returns to San Antonio
- Seoul Welcomes Kim's New Year Address
- Hunt for dozens missing in deadly Russian Federation high-rise blast
- Chinese court orders new trial for Canadian in drug trafficking case
- Tom Brady Makes Major Announcement About His Future
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.
January 12, 2019
Jayme Closs found alive, suspect Jake Patterson in custody
Fitzgerald alleged the suspect "took many proactive steps to hide his identity from law enforcement and the public". Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said a suspect had been taken into custody in a Facebook post Thursday.
January 10, 2019
'Bye bye': Donald Trump walks out of border wall meeting
He suggested the issue could be resolved in a quick meeting, but past discussions at the White House have not ended the stalemate. We are out of space to hold them and we have no way to promptly return them back home to their country.
January 09, 2019
Surprise, you're divorced: New law will see Saudi women notified via text
Having said that, there is a long way to go as many of their rights are still restricted to having a male guardianship system. Last year, Saudi Arabia in a historic move lifted a decades-old driving ban on women.
January 07, 2019
Microsoft is Finally Disabling Cortana During Windows 10 Setup for Some Users
Essentially, Microsoft is now asking users to sign in to Windows 10 with their registered phone. As a result, you will easily be able to navigate to the most used apps without searching for it.
January 05, 2019
Listen to New Horizons, Brian May's first solo single in 20 years
The celestial body was nicknamed Ultima Thule before scientists could say for sure whether it was one object or two. Thule is estimated to be 9 miles (14 kilometers) across, while Ultima is thought to be 12 miles (19 kilometers).
January 03, 2019
Winning ticket sold in $425 Mega Millions jackpot drawing
Winners can be identified only after the prizes are claimed and tickets are validated, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. However, there has only been one recent victor from the Sunshine State, so it may be time for luck to hit again.
January 02, 2019
Federer on winning team after facing Serena for 1st time
Tennis is a funky sport when it comes to that stuff", the father of four said, adding, "I'm in full admiration of Serena . But Tuesday will mark the first time either of the superstars has ever taken the court in competition with the other.
January 01, 2019
In Germany, the auto rammed the gate of the airport
They couldn't give further information about where he came from because he was not carrying an identity card. Hannover Airport (HAJ) is the ninth-largest airport in Germany, handling 5.8 million passengers in 2017.
December 31, 2018
Aaron Rodgers injured as Packers lose season finale to Lions
Rodgers departed the game in the second quarter after taking a big hit on a sack early in the game. DeShone Kizer took over as the Packers' starting quarterback for the remainder of the game.