Rajeev Ram, Barbora Krejcikova combine to win Australian Open mixed doubles
- Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
- Trump surrenders to Democrats, ends government shutdown
- Read the Roger Stone indictment, which includes a 'Godfather: Part II' reference
- Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
- Australian Open glance: Djokovic, Serena play 1st matches
- Los Angeles Rams Confirm Throwback Uniforms For Super Bowl
- Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Ghana journalist who exposed African football graft shot dead
- Rich Scangarello heads to Denver
- Young playmaker de Jong would be an ideal Tottenham replacement for Eriksen
- Hazard playing as a false nine helps us defensively, insists Sarri
- Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
- US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
- Airlines Cancel, Waive Fees as Winter Storm Gia Strikes Midwest
- Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
January 23, 2019
Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
Kvitova , who won Wimbledon in 2011 and 2014, has not gone beyond the quarter-finals in Melbourne since 2012. Collins completely humiliated Angelique Kerber and the American looks to be playing top 10 quality tennis.
January 22, 2019
Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
The deal for Higuain is a complicated one, given negotiations must involve Milan and his parent club Juventus . The 31-year-old also sat out the Coppa Italiana against Juventus on Wednesday, suffering from the flu.
January 21, 2019
New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
The Russian stepped up the intensity and the footwork in the second set, allowing Peterson only a single hold of serve. Wozniacki's match was considerably earlier in the day, while Sharapova's win wrapped up Day 3 after midnight.
January 19, 2019
Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
Several witnesses said the road was not closed, but many confirmed that much activity surrounding the crash scene. The Duke of Edinburgh managed to escape injury after his Land Rover overturned in Norfolk yesterday.
January 18, 2019
Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
Fifth-seeded Kevin Anderson won his first match at Melbourne Park since 2015 when he beat Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1. Sharapova will next play against Swede Rebecca Peterson, who beat Sorana Cirstea 6-4, 6-1. "It is so surreal", Birrell said.
January 18, 2019
U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
However, the Chinese company told the Journal that the matter was resolved in an undisclosed settlement in 2017. If Chinese telecommunications companies like Huawei violate U.S. regulations, they should be sanctioned.
January 17, 2019
How Meghan Markle Reacted to Stranger Calling Her 'A Fat Lady'
Today marked her first official as patron to the charity, but she has been visiting them privately since autumn previous year . Harry and Meghan were at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England, to watch the premiere of Cirque du Soleil's show, Totem .
January 14, 2019
Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
The Times says it's unclear whether Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence angle. The FBI was concerned President Trum could be actively working for Russian Federation .
January 12, 2019
Jayme Closs found alive, suspect Jake Patterson in custody
Fitzgerald alleged the suspect "took many proactive steps to hide his identity from law enforcement and the public". Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said a suspect had been taken into custody in a Facebook post Thursday.
January 11, 2019
Canadian woman dies after getting stuck in clothing donation bin
Several Metro Vancouver municipalities are choosing to shut down the bins after the death of a man in West Vancouver last month . The death, which police believe was unintentional, follows a string of similar fatal accidents. "We're all just devastated".