Petra Kvitova advances to Australian Open semifinal; will face American Danielle Collins
- Los Angeles Rams Confirm Throwback Uniforms For Super Bowl
- Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
- Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
- Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend Cirque du Solei in London
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
- Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
- Young playmaker de Jong would be an ideal Tottenham replacement for Eriksen
- Backed Syrian force: Islamic State in its 'final moments'
- Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
- Trump Lashes Out at FBI After NYT Report on Russia Inquiry
- Jayme Closs found alive, suspect Jake Patterson in custody
- Canadian woman dies after getting stuck in clothing donation bin
- Global stocks soar on dovish Fed, strong US jobs data
January 22, 2019
Giuliani: Trump legal team reached out to Mueller after BuzzFeed report
Cohen pleaded guilty November 29 in the special counsel's investigation to lying to Congress about the Trump Tower negotiations. Lawyer of the United States president Rudy Giuliani in the East Room of the White House on July 9, 2018 in Washington, DC.
January 21, 2019
New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
The Russian stepped up the intensity and the footwork in the second set, allowing Peterson only a single hold of serve. Wozniacki's match was considerably earlier in the day, while Sharapova's win wrapped up Day 3 after midnight.
January 19, 2019
Nigeria ‘to experience’ lunar eclipse on Monday — ALERT
Although it is set to be a late Sunday night, there is no shortage of activities inside the centre in the lead-up to the eclipse. I prefer to reserve that designation for the closest and brightest moon in a given year (which occurs in February this year).
January 17, 2019
How Meghan Markle Reacted to Stranger Calling Her 'A Fat Lady'
Today marked her first official as patron to the charity, but she has been visiting them privately since autumn previous year . Harry and Meghan were at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England, to watch the premiere of Cirque du Soleil's show, Totem .
January 15, 2019
Hazard playing as a false nine helps us defensively, insists Sarri
Sarri, though, has digged his heels in over Hudson-Odoi, and he is not impressed with Bayern Munich's continued pursuit of him. Bayern's latest bid for the player was €35million having had two previous offers rejected.
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.
January 14, 2019
Airlines Cancel, Waive Fees as Winter Storm Gia Strikes Midwest
Philadelphia is expected to receive a few inches of snow, but areas north of there are expected to be spared, Orrison said. But it cited progress Saturday as crews worked to clear routes and bring "water and food to stranded motorists".
January 12, 2019
Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
Even if he is deemed healthy in a week and is able to play on January 11 against the Utah Jazz, he will have missed eight games. The four-time NBA MVP already has missed four games after getting hurt during the Lakers' victory at Golden State on Christmas.
January 10, 2019
UNHCR examining Saudi woman’s asylum bid as family due in Bangkok
She was on her way to Australia, where she meant to seek asylum after receiving alleged death threats from her family. Talking to MailOnline , Rahaf described her fear of being murdered if she was returned to her male family members.
January 09, 2019
Surprise, you're divorced: New law will see Saudi women notified via text
Having said that, there is a long way to go as many of their rights are still restricted to having a male guardianship system. Last year, Saudi Arabia in a historic move lifted a decades-old driving ban on women.