Gunman kills 5, including parents, in Louisiana shooting spree
- Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
- Oscars 2019: Biggest Snubs and Surprises From This Year's Nominees List
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Video Of Andy Reid’s Arrival To Chiefs-Patriots Is Going Viral
- Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
- Nigeria ‘to experience’ lunar eclipse on Monday — ALERT
- U.S. 'probes Huawei for trade secret theft'
- How Meghan Markle Reacted to Stranger Calling Her 'A Fat Lady'
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
- Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
- Backed Syrian force: Islamic State in its 'final moments'
- Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
- House Dems Pass Spending Bills That Are Unlikely to Get Very Far
- Minnesota Timberwolves fire Tom Thibodeau
January 27, 2019
Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
It was an ominous start, though, for the Frenchmen who was broken immediately and then went down 5-2 in the first. Chasing his seventh Australian Open, Novak Djokovic can nearly call this place home.
January 20, 2019
Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
The demographic in Chicago was younger, but their message echoed that of generations of women who have come before them. Preparations for this year's march were roiled by an intense ideological debate among the movement's senior leadership.
January 19, 2019
Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
Everyone said about Tottenham being the test, I don't think that's a test in attitude, the players are going be up for that game. "I want to coach.
January 19, 2019
Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 2 Senate Republican. "There's nobody on the horse coming to rescue us ... that I know about". However, it said it would "review its balances and available legal authorities to see if other flexibilities may be available".
January 18, 2019
Greece’s Maria Sakkari wins first round at Australian Open
Fifth-seeded Kevin Anderson won his first match at Melbourne Park since 2015 when he beat Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1. Sharapova will next play against Swede Rebecca Peterson, who beat Sorana Cirstea 6-4, 6-1. "It is so surreal", Birrell said.
January 18, 2019
Rich Scangarello heads to Denver
The Cincinnati Bengals were linked to Gary Kubiak before he chose to leave the Denver Broncos and join the Minnesota Vikings . The Minnesota Vikings got a package deal when they hired Gary Kubiak as an assistant head coach and offensive advisor.
January 17, 2019
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend Cirque du Solei in London
Today marked her first official as patron to the charity, but she has been visiting them privately since autumn past year .
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.
January 12, 2019
Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
Even if he is deemed healthy in a week and is able to play on January 11 against the Utah Jazz, he will have missed eight games. The four-time NBA MVP already has missed four games after getting hurt during the Lakers' victory at Golden State on Christmas.
January 11, 2019
Morning Roundup: Djokovic, Halep top seeds for Australian Open
He then became emotional and left the room for several minutes to compose himself. "I'm not feeling good". But having the limitations and the pain is not allowing me to enjoy competing or training.