Global stocks soar on dovish Fed, strong US jobs data
- Sino-US trade talks to be held in China next week: Beijing
- Patriots earn bye, Eagles reach playoffs on final day of season
- Listen to New Horizons, Brian May's first solo single in 20 years
- Seoul Welcomes Kim's New Year Address
- Hunt for dozens missing in deadly Russian Federation high-rise blast
- In Germany, the auto rammed the gate of the airport
- Tom Brady Makes Major Announcement About His Future
- Aaron Rodgers injured as Packers lose season finale to Lions
- 3 takeaways from Belk Bowl win over SC
- Trump, visiting troops in Iraq, defends Syria pullout plan
- Trump again hits Fed on rate rises
- Second child dies at Mexico-US border
- Dillian Whyte scores Knockout of the Year contender over Dereck Chisora
- Seahawks seal playoff spot, halt Chiefs' AFC West title bid
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will have a smaller cutout than the A8s
January 07, 2019
Microsoft is Finally Disabling Cortana During Windows 10 Setup for Some Users
Essentially, Microsoft is now asking users to sign in to Windows 10 with their registered phone. As a result, you will easily be able to navigate to the most used apps without searching for it.
January 05, 2019
Spurs blast Raptors as Kawhi returns to San Antonio
San Antonio is one of the league's best 3-point shooting teams but is very selective as the shooting comes at a low volume. But for us, it's about just trying to get better, create better habits on both ends of the floor.
January 03, 2019
Winning ticket sold in $425 Mega Millions jackpot drawing
Winners can be identified only after the prizes are claimed and tickets are validated, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. However, there has only been one recent victor from the Sunshine State, so it may be time for luck to hit again.
January 02, 2019
Landslides, floods kill 26 in eastern Philippines
Data from NDRRMC showed the reported deaths come from Bicol region at 59, Eastern Visayas at 13, and 3 from other regions. Government forecasters said Sunday that heavy rain would continue over the next 24 hours in the northern Philippines.
December 30, 2018
Sears Closing 80 More Stores In March, Faces Possible Liquidation
Sears' chairman, Eddie Lampert, has been trying to buy the company out of bankruptcy through his hedge fund, ESL Investments. He said he meant to bid $4.6 billion for 500 stores and other operating assets, including the Kenmore appliance brand.
December 30, 2018
English Premier League Report: Liverpool v Arsenal: 29 December 2018
Arsenal cleared a corner but had so many men back in their own box the ball ran to an unchallenged Robertson on halfway. After getting themselves ahead, Liverpool then added two more in the first half when Mane and Salah got in on the act.
December 29, 2018
Trump Is Losing the Shutdown Fight in a Rout
Republicans have only 51 seats, so they will need to try to persuade some Democrats to back the measure. The White House is accusing Democrats of walking away from the negotiating table.
December 29, 2018
Two local Sears stores to close
The Sears chairman and ESL founder own just under half of the Hoffman Estates , Illinois, company, according to FactSet. Should Lampert submit a bid, Sears' advisors would have until January 4 to decide whether he is a "qualified bidder".
December 28, 2018
Donald Trump stops at Ramstein base in Germany after Iraq visit
Wednesday also marked the fifth day of a government shutdown over a budget dispute between Trump and congressional Democrats. Trump said that after US troops in Syria return home, Iraq could still be used to stage attacks on IS militants.
December 25, 2018
Real Madrid Coach Speaks After Team’s Fifa Club World Cup Win
Real Madrid have claimed a third straight Club World Cup title, following a 4-1 win over Al Ain in Abu Dhabi on Saturday. In the playoff of the FIFA Club World Cup, the team had dug themselves a deep hole after falling 3-0 to Team Wellington.