Djokovic through to semi-finals as Nishikori retires
- Trump surrenders to Democrats, ends government shutdown
- Air Traffic Controllers, Pilots, Flight Attendants Issue Scary Warning About Air Safety
- Sarri calls Higuain after Chelsea loan deal was moved to next week
- New partner for Mattek-Sands at Aussie Open
- Trump offers temporary protection for undocumented immigrants in exchange for wall
- Here’s the Big Galaxy S10 Problem that Samsung is Keeping Secret
- Solskjaer backs Mourinho to return to football’s big time
- Shutdown Will Be Worse For Economy Than First Thought, White House Says
- How Meghan Markle Reacted to Stranger Calling Her 'A Fat Lady'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will attend Cirque du Solei in London
- Kim Kardashian confirms fourth baby is on the way - and reveals gender!
- Young playmaker de Jong would be an ideal Tottenham replacement for Eriksen
- Backed Syrian force: Islamic State in its 'final moments'
- Lakers star LeBron James to be re-evaluated Friday
- Jayme Closs found alive, suspect Jake Patterson in custody
January 26, 2019
Private military contractors from Russian Federation reportedly in Venezuela to protect Maduro
On Thursday, Maduro instructed all Venezuelan diplomats in the U.S.to return home and closed his country's embassy in Washington . They include Canada and a slew of right-leaning Latin American governments, including Venezuela's neighbours Brazil and Colombia.
January 23, 2019
Australian Open glance: Djokovic, Serena play 1st matches
I haven't played the world number one since I've been back [from having a baby], so, yeah, it will be good". She hasn't played since the US Open past year , except for the Hopman Cup where she won all her matches.
January 21, 2019
Video Of Andy Reid’s Arrival To Chiefs-Patriots Is Going Viral
Patterson and the Patriots are one game away from the Super Bowl, and Patterson could be a player who helps shape that outcome. In that game, the KC Chiefs number one wideout hauled in seven catches for 142 yards and a whopping three touchdowns.
January 20, 2019
Women's March Returns To DC, Other Cities
The demographic in Chicago was younger, but their message echoed that of generations of women who have come before them. Preparations for this year's march were roiled by an intense ideological debate among the movement's senior leadership.
January 19, 2019
Prince Philip taken to hospital following auto crash
Several witnesses said the road was not closed, but many confirmed that much activity surrounding the crash scene. The Duke of Edinburgh managed to escape injury after his Land Rover overturned in Norfolk yesterday.
January 17, 2019
PG&E Plans To File For Bankruptcy Over Possible Liability In California Wildfires
The filing comes a day after the company announced the resignation of its chief executive, Geisha Williams. The plans have not been finalised and the communication could come later, the source said.
January 16, 2019
Netflix Now Costs More Than Ever Before, All US Plan Prices Increased
Netflix announced today that it is raising the price of its streaming video service by 13 to 18 Percent in the United States. Let's also not forget that Netflix can't as easily acquire the rights to stream content from other media companies.
January 15, 2019
Alan Dershowitz: FBI Probe on Trump Not Under Mueller's Mandate
Trump also told the interpreter not to talk to other administration officials about what was said in the meetings, the Post said. Trump told Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro when she asked if he has ever worked for Russian Federation.
January 14, 2019
US House votes to reopen some agencies shut down in wall fight
The "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast", Trump said . In Miami, an entire airport terminal will be closed this weekend because of a shortage of security workers.
January 11, 2019
Morning Roundup: Djokovic, Halep top seeds for Australian Open
He then became emotional and left the room for several minutes to compose himself. "I'm not feeling good". But having the limitations and the pain is not allowing me to enjoy competing or training.