Second child dies at Mexico-US border
- Congress, White House talking, but no quick end to shutdown
- Partial US Government Shutdown Set To Last Through Christmas
- Seahawks seal playoff spot, halt Chiefs' AFC West title bid
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will have a smaller cutout than the A8s
- Putin says USA presence in Japan complicates signing of peace treaty
- UK Government to Review E-Cigarette Regulations Post-Brexit
- Actress And Director Penny Marshall Is Dead At 75
- Russian Federation used all major social media platforms to aid Trump
- Miss Universe 2018: Catriona Gray, from the Philippines, claims crown
- LIMBAUGH: Pelosi And Schumer Show Their Colors
- Canada slams China detentions; foreign minister to press Pompeo
- British PM wins confidence vote by big margin
- Everyone noticed Mo Salah's goal celebrations for Liverpool vs Bournemouth
- Diogo Dalot: Manchester United hosting Fulham a 'big game' after winless run
- Ocasio-Cortez Threatens Trump, Jr. For Trolling Her On Twitter
December 26, 2018
Trump again hits Fed on rate rises
While Trump regularly took credit for the stock market's rise, he has consistently pointed elsewhere to explain its decline. Other concerns roil the market The partial shutdown of the United States government is also worrying investors .
December 25, 2018
Real Madrid Coach Speaks After Team’s Fifa Club World Cup Win
Real Madrid have claimed a third straight Club World Cup title, following a 4-1 win over Al Ain in Abu Dhabi on Saturday. In the playoff of the FIFA Club World Cup, the team had dug themselves a deep hole after falling 3-0 to Team Wellington.
December 22, 2018
Latest On Manny Machado's Market, Following Meeting With Phillies
Signing Machado would put the Yankees in an odd position with Andujar, likely forcing a significant shift in the starting lineup. Much has been made about the fact that the Phillies are ready to be "stupid" with their spending this offseason.
December 18, 2018
Stacey Dooley celebrates Strictly win with McDonalds and she's our hero
It's hard work - 10, 12 hours a day dancing - but it's so worthwhile. "I've just had the best time, thank you so much". I had to learn that you can burn yourself out so I've learnt from that so I have been pacing myself ever since'.
December 15, 2018
Sturgeon calls May a 'lame duck leader' after confidence vote
The key question is whether the Prime Minister will stand up to them or whether she will roll over as has happened previously. According to reports, May stated she would not seek reelection in 2022 when speaking to those within the Conservative Party.
December 13, 2018
Kevin McCarthy anxious about Google’s next steps in China
He continued: "I'm confident we don't approach our work with any political bias". He has said that he wants Google to be in China serving Chinese users.
December 11, 2018
Turkey: Riyadh's refusal to extradite Khashoggi murder suspects 'disappointing'
A U.S. media report has provided fresh evidence that the murder of dissident Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was premeditated. Jamal Khashoggi repeatedly told his killers "I can't breathe" before he died in Istanbul's Saudi consulate, CNN reported .
December 09, 2018
NC race unresolved amid fraud allegations
The 9th District seat would likely be vacant if there's still no victor by the start of the next congressional session. North Carolina Republicans and Democrats continue to fight over how to investigate the allegations of election fraud .
December 09, 2018
Bucks get Hill for Delly
Washington previously dealt a 2019 second-round pick in the draft-day trade for Oubre, and its 2021 second for Trey Burke. The 28-year-old was dealt by the Bucks in exchange for fellow point guard George Hill who is talented but oft-injured.
December 08, 2018
'Totally untrue': Jorge Mendes releases statement denying Jose Mourinho exit reports
Nevertheless Spurs remain a distant third behind leaders Manchester City and Liverpool, a situation Pochettino can not see changing anytime soon.