Jay Gruden Says Redskins Considered Colin Kaepernick
- Kohli and Paine facing brutal issue on first day of Test series
- Trump Threatens to Pull Out of NAFTA to Secure New Deal
- Priyanka Chopra: I love that our wedding was a religious mash-up
- Arsenal and Tottenham charged by FA for north London derby melee
- Trudeau avoids confrontation with Saudi crown prince, Putin during G20 summit
- KC Star Kareem Hunt Caught on Camera Assaulting Woman In TMZ Video
- Melania Trump's White House Christmas decorations | Times2
- Video shows Arizona fire started with gender reveal party
- Knickers the Giant Cow Is Getting Agitated at All This Worldwide Attention
- Lion Air JT610 crash: What the preliminary report tells us
- Trump on his government's climate warning: 'I don't believe it'
- Judge Delays Decision Whether to Unseal Assange Criminal Complaint
- Pouille confirmed for Sunday singles in Davis Cup final
- Liverpool Are Living Rent-Free In Guardiola’s Head
- How much money does the victor of Tiger vs. Phil make?
December 03, 2018
Qatar to leave OPEC in 2019, energy minister says
Qatar produces only some 600,000 barrels of crude oil a day, making it OPEC's 11th biggest producer. The decision was "technical and strategic" and had "nothing to do with the blockade", he said.
December 01, 2018
G20 Summit 2018 in Argentina
British Prime Minister Theresa May is fighting for political survival as she tries to pull her country out of the European Union. The official quoted earlier said differences of opinion in discussions so far have been the sharpest in trade.
November 29, 2018
Worldwide coalition to quiz Facebook over data misuse
November 27, 2018
Man guns down woman during argument in Florida Walmart
Ocala Police said Sunday they believe the gunman in a fatal Walmart shooting, who is in the hospital, is not expected to survive. Officials say the incident began as a domestic argument between the man and woman in the garden center at the Walmart.
November 26, 2018
Uganda party boat capsizes on Lake Victoria, killing 30
Over 200 people were killed in a Tanzanian ferry disaster in September, with officials saying it had been dangerously overcrowded. Many were not wearing life jackets, authorities said, and their panic was probably increased by their state of intoxication.
November 26, 2018
American missionary killed by Andaman Islands tribe
Chau's Instagram feed displays his grotesquely swollen leg and says he spent several days in a hospital. The Sentinelese violently reject contact with the outside world and are protected under Indian law.
November 24, 2018
Stephen Curry uninjured after auto crash in Oakland
After the crash, Curry made it to the Warriors " practice facility and the team said he was "fine' after the morning's events. In their first 12 games of the season, the Warriors averaged 29.7 assists per 100 possessions, the NBA's best mark.
November 22, 2018
Hayne charged over sexual assault
The woman has reportedly claimed she suffered injuries during the encounter and has photographic evidence to support the claims. NSW Police said the football star had been granted strict conditional bail to appear at Burwood Local Court on December 10.
November 21, 2018
Booking.com signals it won't remove settlement rental listings
Most of the world considers the settlements, built on land Israel captured in the 1967 war, to be a violation of worldwide law. Around half a million Israelis live in Judea and Samaria, alongside Arab communities governed by the Palestinian Authority.
November 20, 2018
Toll rises to 77 in deadliest California wildfire
Paradise was home to almost 27,000 residents before it was largely incinerated by a fast-moving fire on the night of November 8. Usually vocal critics of Trump, the two men stood silently by, nodding along with sombre expressions as the president spoke.