Chinese Hackers Are Likely Responsible For Marriott Data Breach, Reports Say
- Former Canadian diplomat detained in China
- Trump 'tantrum' threatens USA government shutdown
- Everyone noticed Mo Salah's goal celebrations for Liverpool vs Bournemouth
- Turkey: Riyadh's refusal to extradite Khashoggi murder suspects 'disappointing'
- I'm a Celebrity: Harry Redknapp wins ITV series
- NC race unresolved amid fraud allegations
- Bucks get Hill for Delly
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead 2019 Grammy Nominations
- Stocks set to jump on news of US-China trade truce
- Samsung Galaxy X foldable phone might have a roll-out sibling
- Captain Marvel Gets a New Poster, New Trailer Releasing on Tuesday
- Trudeau avoids confrontation with Saudi crown prince, Putin during G20 summit
- Ariana Grande's music video for Thank U, Next is here
- G20 Summit 2018 in Argentina
- Video shows Arizona fire started with gender reveal party
December 11, 2018
Top House Dems raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump
The Supreme Court has never ruled on whether a president can be indicted or whether a president can be subpoenaed for testimony. We may get there, but we're not there now", King said during a Sunday appearance on NBC's " Meet the Press ".
December 09, 2018
Comey Frustrates Republicans During Closed-Door Hearing
Democrats disagreed that Comey wasn't being cooperative. "He answered the questions he had to answer", said Rep. While it was uncertain if Comey spoke under oath Friday, lying to Congress is a crime under any circumstance.
December 08, 2018
Ocasio-Cortez Threatens Trump, Jr. For Trolling Her On Twitter
House of Representatives. "And that's before our premiums", she tweeted to her 1.46 million followers. If that's the case, they can cut down on staff to pay them well.
December 07, 2018
USA Says A Final Goodbye To Former President George HW Bush
The US President's awkward exchange came after Trump tweeted about oil prices as mourners gathered in Washington for the funeral. But historians say no previous chief executive has spoken as publicly and as harshly about predecessors as Trump has.
December 05, 2018
Apple approves TRAI’s DND app to avoid iPhone ban in India
It's also working on a new coding engine that would let developers easily deploy apps on all platforms, including Apple's iOS. This will be a huge boon to Android where app updates sometimes come weeks or even months after their iOS counterparts.
December 03, 2018
Qatar to leave OPEC in 2019, energy minister says
Qatar produces only some 600,000 barrels of crude oil a day, making it OPEC's 11th biggest producer. The decision was "technical and strategic" and had "nothing to do with the blockade", he said.
December 03, 2018
Arsenal and Tottenham charged by FA for north London derby melee
Emery praised the atmosphere at Emirates Stadium during the game, suggesting it inspired Arsenal's victory. The Spaniard remained tight-lipped about Mesut Ozil's absence, though. "He has a back ache", Emery said.
December 02, 2018
Japan’s Shinzo Abe to UK’s Theresa May: avoid no-deal Brexit
He tweeted to his 1.88million followers: "Theresa May said she wanted a head to head debate with me on her botched Brexit deal and I am ready to do that".
November 29, 2018
Trump gears up for possible Putin meeting as Ukraine tensions rise
Ukraine has also blamed the Kremlin for separatist violence in eastern Ukraine, near the border with Russian Federation . Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said on November 28 that "preparations are continuing, the meeting was agreed".
November 29, 2018
Worldwide coalition to quiz Facebook over data misuse