After the Fed's likely rate hike this week, all bets are off
- LIMBAUGH: Pelosi And Schumer Show Their Colors
- Chinese Hackers Are Likely Responsible For Marriott Data Breach, Reports Say
- Kevin McCarthy anxious about Google’s next steps in China
- Everyone noticed Mo Salah's goal celebrations for Liverpool vs Bournemouth
- Top House Dems raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump
- Turkey: Riyadh's refusal to extradite Khashoggi murder suspects 'disappointing'
- NC race unresolved amid fraud allegations
- Diogo Dalot: Manchester United hosting Fulham a 'big game' after winless run
- Ocasio-Cortez Threatens Trump, Jr. For Trolling Her On Twitter
- Jay Gruden Says Redskins Considered Colin Kaepernick
- Arsenal and Tottenham charged by FA for north London derby melee
- Japan’s Shinzo Abe to UK’s Theresa May: avoid no-deal Brexit
- Ariana Grande's music video for Thank U, Next is here
- KC Star Kareem Hunt Caught on Camera Assaulting Woman In TMZ Video
- G20 Summit 2018 in Argentina
December 18, 2018
Miss Universe 2018: Catriona Gray, from the Philippines, claims crown
German-born Pia was scouted by a modelling agency aged just 11, and her career in front of the camera took off. The show's co-host, Ashley Graham, took a tumble and cut her leg. "You all thought that was amusing ", he said.
December 14, 2018
British PM wins confidence vote by big margin
Theresa May clung on to power after defeating an attempt by her own MPs to oust her, winning the vote by 200 for to 117 against. Irish prime minister Leo Varadkar, who met one-to-one with May, said she had put new ideas on the table.
December 13, 2018
Trump 'tantrum' threatens USA government shutdown
Trump is demanding that Congress allocate $5 billion for construction of his proposed wall on the U.S. -Mexico border. Trump is responding by saying he's "proud to shut down the government" and says he will "take the mantle".
December 09, 2018
Comey Frustrates Republicans During Closed-Door Hearing
Democrats disagreed that Comey wasn't being cooperative. "He answered the questions he had to answer", said Rep. While it was uncertain if Comey spoke under oath Friday, lying to Congress is a crime under any circumstance.
December 08, 2018
Stocks set to jump on news of US-China trade truce
Other market indexes also fell sharply: the S&P 500 lost 3.2% and the Nasdaq dropped 3.7%. China's government has yet to issue official comment on those details.
December 07, 2018
Samsung Galaxy X foldable phone might have a roll-out sibling
Samsung has published a poster on Weibo announcing that the Galaxy A8s smartphone will launch on December 10 . Apart from these two, there are also reports of a mid-range Galaxy S10 and a high-end variant with 12GB RAM .
December 07, 2018
USA Says A Final Goodbye To Former President George HW Bush
The US President's awkward exchange came after Trump tweeted about oil prices as mourners gathered in Washington for the funeral. But historians say no previous chief executive has spoken as publicly and as harshly about predecessors as Trump has.
December 05, 2018
Trump Threatens to Pull Out of NAFTA to Secure New Deal
Another provision gives the United States the right to limit access for longhaul truck drivers from Mexico. "I will be formally terminating NAFTA shortly", the president said.
December 05, 2018
Apple approves TRAI’s DND app to avoid iPhone ban in India
It's also working on a new coding engine that would let developers easily deploy apps on all platforms, including Apple's iOS. This will be a huge boon to Android where app updates sometimes come weeks or even months after their iOS counterparts.
December 03, 2018
Qatar to leave OPEC in 2019, energy minister says
Qatar produces only some 600,000 barrels of crude oil a day, making it OPEC's 11th biggest producer. The decision was "technical and strategic" and had "nothing to do with the blockade", he said.