Judge Delays Decision Whether to Unseal Assange Criminal Complaint
- Man guns down woman during argument in Florida Walmart
- Defiant Cheika says slumping Australia will be back
- Liverpool Are Living Rent-Free In Guardiola’s Head
- How much money does the victor of Tiger vs. Phil make?
- Hayne charged over sexual assault
- Forecasters warn Thanksgiving could be the coldest on record
- White House Reportedly Backtracks, Will Not Seek Revocation of Jim Acosta’s Credential
- China and United States clash on trade at heated APEC summit
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs' ex, Kim Porter, found dead at home
- Deepika-Ranveer’s first glimpse as bride, groom goes viral
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she's confused for intern at US Capitol
- Liverpool ready to shatter club record to sign wantaway Barcelona attacker
- Fossil Sport smartwatch based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 SoC announced
- Roethlisberger Doesn't Believe Reid Tried to Hurt Him
- With California on Fire, Trump Threatens to Withhold Fire Aid
November 28, 2018
Trump on his government's climate warning: 'I don't believe it'
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration says those three 2017 storms caused at least $265 billion in damage . And that those changes in the climate produce more wild and unpredictable weather events, like tornadoes and fires.
November 27, 2018
GM closing Lordstown assembly plant, cutting 14,700 jobs in North America
In a statement , Governor John Kasich said the news was "frustrating" but said he would work with GM to try to preserve the plant. Both U.S. vehicle assembly plants scheduled to stop production next year now build slow-selling passenger cars.
November 26, 2018
United States agents shoot tear gas at migrants
President Trump is claiming, without evidence, that "it is a way they get certain people out of their country and dump in U.S". A migrant woman was hurt during her attempt to climb a U.S. -Mexico border fence with her two small children.
November 24, 2018
Stephen Curry uninjured after auto crash in Oakland
After the crash, Curry made it to the Warriors " practice facility and the team said he was "fine' after the morning's events. In their first 12 games of the season, the Warriors averaged 29.7 assists per 100 possessions, the NBA's best mark.
November 21, 2018
Booking.com signals it won't remove settlement rental listings
Most of the world considers the settlements, built on land Israel captured in the 1967 war, to be a violation of worldwide law. Around half a million Israelis live in Judea and Samaria, alongside Arab communities governed by the Palestinian Authority.
November 21, 2018
Joe Theismann feels Alex Smith’s pain
In a tweet, the team described it as an ankle injury and that Smith would not return. "So we'll see how he does", Gruden said. The 6-4 Redskins now face a Thanksgiving showdown for the NFC East division lead against the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday.
November 20, 2018
Toll rises to 77 in deadliest California wildfire
Paradise was home to almost 27,000 residents before it was largely incinerated by a fast-moving fire on the night of November 8. Usually vocal critics of Trump, the two men stood silently by, nodding along with sombre expressions as the president spoke.
November 20, 2018
YouTube adds full-length movies to its website
These free, feature-length movies are offered in the Movies section of YouTube and have been there since October. YouTube earns revenue from the movies through advertisements, instead of charging customers to view the movies.
November 17, 2018
Alexander Zverev Sets Up Roger Federer Last-Four Clash — ATP Finals
He's a major player in the sport, and promises to be for years to come. 'The forehand looked better and so did the serve'. Zverev takes down Croatian great and former US Open champion Marin Cilic in a hard-fought opener at the O2 Arena.
November 12, 2018
Mourinho blames United's Juventus exertions for derby loss
But Ilkay Gundogan put the result beyond doubt four minutes from time with a third goal that crowned a sublime 44-pass move. United's manager tried to make his team hard to break down but was always up against it after conceding so early.