UK's Labour says would stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia
- Trump again rejects halting Saudi arms sale over Khashoggi case
- Turkish newspaper names 15 Saudis in case of missing reporter
- England vs Croatia: We should have won - Gareth Southgate
- Facebook announces AI-powered video calling device "Portal"
- China defies Trump tariffs, trade surplus soars
- The bargain price of Princess Eugenie's wedding hair stylist
- Kanye West Goes On 10-Minute Rant During White House Visit
- Canada concerned over reports Saudi journalist killed
- Hope Hicks tapped to head communications for New Fox
- Google+ Is Finally Shutting Down, And It’s About Time
- Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov: Russian says he will win fans over
- Petrol, diesel prices cut by Rs 2.50 per litre
- Senate votes to advance Brett Kavanaugh nomination to final vote Saturday
- China condemns US for South China Sea freedom of navigation operation
- Donald Trump lashed out at two female reporters for doing their job
October 14, 2018
Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
The split over further investigation closely mirrors Americans' overall support for the Senate's decision to confirm him. And following the GOP-led effort to push through his nomination, enthusiasm among Democratic voters has surged.
October 12, 2018
UK Government planning Brexit extension to appease DUP
If the new proposals were adopted it would mean the whole of the United Kingdom would be locked into a prolonged exit period. It is understood that cabinet ministers Liam Fox, Michael Gove, Dominic Raab and Jeremy Hunt expressed concerns.
October 12, 2018
Michael: What we know about the deadly storm
Michael roared ashore Wednesday as a powerful Category 4 hurricane near Mexico Beach, rendering the city almost unrecognizable. The storm made landfall on Wednesday afternoon near Mexico Beach , about 20 miles (32 km) southeast of Panama City .
October 10, 2018
Google + security bug disclosed, service to be shut down
For Google , a data privacy reckoning may finally come as a result of a service that it admits nearly no one uses much anymore. The company noted that information like Google + posts, messages and G Suite content weren't included in the exposure.
October 09, 2018
Week Ahead: Kavanaugh Confirmed, Sworn In - And What Comes Next
Susan Collins announced, on Friday, October 5, that she would be voting "yes" on Brett M. On Saturday, the Senate voted 50-48 in Kavanaugh's favor, with Sen.
October 07, 2018
Senate paves way for Kavanaugh confirmation
Confirmation would be a crowning achievement for Trump, his conservative base and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky. Senator Collins said: "We will be ill-served in the long run if we abandon the presumption of innocence and fairness".
October 05, 2018
Amazon Launches New Fire TV Stick with 4K, Dolby Atmos and More
Last month, for instance, Roku unveiled new 4K devices starting at just $39.99 - $10 more if you want the voice remote. The Fire TV Stick 4K is priced at $49.99 and will begin shipping in the U.S. and Canada on October 31.
October 04, 2018
Melania Trump arrives in Malawi tomorrow
State House press officer Chikondi Juma told the local media that Trump's visit will focus on promoting education and health. After passing through the " door of no return ", she placed a wreath nearby and stood solemnly while her guide sang.
October 03, 2018
Amazon ups hourly wage to $15, will advocate for higher pay
Neil Saunders, managing director of the consultancy GlobalData Retail, said that the move could help Amazon recruit workers. An advocate for higher minimum wages, Conti added that Amazon would likely benefit if $15 an hour became the new baseline.
October 03, 2018
Valencia coach Marcelino: Why Bailly struggling at Man Utd
Everyone is trying to do more for the team. "I see upset people, some people that don't look like they lost a game". After the Champions League tie midweek, United hosts Newcastle on Saturday.