"Twitter" has published the data about the Russian "trolls"
- Trump Praises Montana GOP Congressman for Body Slamming Reporter
- Trump says it's not his fault if Republicans lose the House
- China finds Trump's team 'very confusing' to diplomats, ambassador to USA says
- Turkey Identifies 5 Suspects in Probe of Saudi Journalist’s Fate
- UK's Labour says would stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- England vs Croatia: We should have won - Gareth Southgate
- Facebook announces AI-powered video calling device "Portal"
- China defies Trump tariffs, trade surplus soars
- Melania Trump reveals TRUE feelings about Donald affair allegations in explosive interview
- Justice Roberts Ethics Complaints Against Kavanaugh Referred to Colorado Court
- UN Says Canada Needs to Cut Emissions to Stop Catastrophic Climate Change
- Hurricane Michael upgraded to Category 3 storm
- Hope Hicks tapped to head communications for New Fox
- Week Ahead: Kavanaugh Confirmed, Sworn In - And What Comes Next
October 20, 2018
Video Shows Woman Leaving Toddler On Stranger's Doorstep, Running Away
She also left two bags she was carrying on the woman's doorstep before she drove off in a white vehicle, officials said. The incident occurred at around 8.20 pm at Legends Ridge Drive in Spring, Texas , according to police.
October 19, 2018
After Debate, Trump Rips Beto O'Rourke, Endorses Former Rival Ted Cruz
Trump wrote. "Beto is a Flake!" "That's why the president called him Lyin' Ted and it's why the nickname stuck because it's true". Cruz laughed off the exchange saying it was obvious that O'Rourke needed to attack to try and reverse polls that show him fading.
October 18, 2018
Trump reluctant to abandon Riyadh over journalist disappearance, wants to see evidence
An entirely separate narrative within Khashoggi's disappearance is the relationship between Turkey and Saudi Arabia. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo calls for a "thorough" and "transparent" probe by Washington's ally Saudi Arabia.
October 18, 2018
Sabarimala temple updates: Ayyappa devotees stop womens entry, 20 detained
Two years ago, activists successfully campaigned to end a ban on women entering the Shani Shingnapur temple in Maharashtra state. State Congress working president K Sudhakaran led party workers in the protest at Nilakkal to express solidarity with believers.
October 15, 2018
India elected to United Nations rights Council with highest number of votes
Elections took place via secret ballot in the 193-member General Assembly on Friday. From the Asia-Pacific region, five countries were running for the five vacancies.
October 14, 2018
Trump again rejects halting Saudi arms sale over Khashoggi case
Turkish officials have reportedly balked at releasing the recordings out of fear it would compromise intelligence methods. An Apple Watch can record audio and can sync that later with an iPhone over a Bluetooth connection if it is close by.
October 10, 2018
Google + security bug disclosed, service to be shut down
For Google , a data privacy reckoning may finally come as a result of a service that it admits nearly no one uses much anymore. The company noted that information like Google + posts, messages and G Suite content weren't included in the exposure.
October 09, 2018
Google+ Is Finally Shutting Down, And It’s About Time
The data breach does not include any other data a user may have posted or connected to Google+ or any other service. Finally, the Android contacts API will no longer let third-party apps access interactions with contacts.
October 09, 2018
Behold! The New Pixelbook Pen. Now In Pixel Slate Color
Google's Pixel 3 event begins at 11:00 AM ET on October 9th, so we'll soon see if they have any announcements left to surprise us. After all the leaks , it's not surprising to know that Google will also reveal a new Chromecast dongle just like previous year .
October 08, 2018
Southgate excited by 'brave' Borussia Dortmund teen Sancho
There are six uncapped players in total in boss Gareth Southgate's 25-man squad, which has an average age of 23.9. Two of them have returned to the group after injury: Watford's Nathaniel Chalobah and Tottenham's Harry Winks.