Trump Discusses Trade and Military Cooperation With Brazil's President-Elect
- IPhone XR Launch Day Continues Around the World
- Lukaku must keep it simple to end goal drought, Berbatov says
- Suspect in fatal shooting found dead
- Khashoggi’s friends hold vigil outside Saudi consulate in Istanbul
- John Bolton: Russia 'Understands' Trump's Reasons for Canceling Nuclear Treaty
- Chelsea coach charged with improper conduct after melee
- The Royal Family has a touching history with Fiji
- Erdogan says Saudi team arrived day before Khashoggi's killing, consulate cameras removed
- How Ted Cruz Went from Lyin' Ted to Texas Ted
- National Basketball Association doles out suspensions for Lakers-Rockets brawl
- ISIS took 700 hostages, including US citizens, in Syria: Putin
- "Twitter" has published the data about the Russian "trolls"
- Video Shows Woman Leaving Toddler On Stranger's Doorstep, Running Away
- Trump Praises Montana GOP Congressman for Body Slamming Reporter
- YouTube back online after outage hits website, TV, music service
October 31, 2018
Suspicious package headed to CNN’s Atlanta headquarters intercepted
PHOTO: In this courtroom sketch, Cesar Sayoc , second from right, appears in federal court, Monday, Oct. 29, 2018, in Miami. Aaronson said he did not know what made Sayoc seem emotional but noted he is facing decades in prison if convicted.
October 29, 2018
Ricciardo pips Verstappen to Mexican pole position
But he added: "I don't really allow myself to be too emotional in public, but I feel very, very humbled by the whole experience". Vettel, meanwhile, could only pay tribute to his rival. "I congratulated him and I think he drove superb all year", Vettel said.
October 27, 2018
Megyn Kelly in NBC limbo after cancellation of morning show
The network on Friday again aired a repeat of " Megyn Kelly Today " just as it did Thursday following this week's controversy. Ms Kelly is in the second year of a three-year contract that reportedly pays her more than NZ$30 million a year.
October 26, 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reviews: 9 Early Reactions You Need To Know
If you don't mind spoilers and can't wait until midnight, you can sit down and watch Red Dead Redemption 2 live on Twitch. Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of - if not the - most anticipated game of 2018, and it finally lands on Friday 26 October.
October 25, 2018
'House of Cards' cast cancel Megyn Kelly interview after blackface scandal
She quickly apologized for her statements, and acknowledged that she didn't know enough about the history of blackface. But what was more weird than Kelly's gaffe was NBC's overt sabotage of their own employee.
October 23, 2018
Six people shot near Jacksonville Jaguars stadium
The incident is outside the stadium footprint and has not impact the Jaguar's game at this time , says the Sheriff's Office. Police said Jaguars fans who were parked near the shooting scene would be escorted to their vehicles by police.
October 22, 2018
U.S. Grand Prix strategy guide
If Hamilton wins, Vettel must finish no longer than second to keep the championship alive next week into the Mexican Grand Prix. Fernando Alonso did his utmost, but wound up 16th after being outpaced by Brendon Hartley's Toro Rosso in the final seconds.
October 21, 2018
Russian woman charged with USA election-meddling
The complaint included Facebook and Twitter posts that were both critical of Republicans and supportive of President Donald Trump. The indictment against Khusyainova suggested USA investigators have gained detailed inside knowledge of the IRA's operations.
October 19, 2018
Khashoggi killed in interrogation 'gone wrong'
Some suggested US arms sales to the regime should be halted if it's determined the journalist was killed inside the consulate. President Trump has warned that Saudi Arabia would face "severe punishment" if it was found to have killed Khashoggi.
October 18, 2018
Sabarimala temple updates: Ayyappa devotees stop womens entry, 20 detained
Two years ago, activists successfully campaigned to end a ban on women entering the Shani Shingnapur temple in Maharashtra state. State Congress working president K Sudhakaran led party workers in the protest at Nilakkal to express solidarity with believers.