Petrol, diesel prices cut by Rs 2.50 per litre
- China condemns US for South China Sea freedom of navigation operation
- Donald Trump lashed out at two female reporters for doing their job
- NY investigating Trump tax dodging report
- A third woman has come forward accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct
- Red-hot Arsenal rolls over Everton
- FULL TEXT: Brett Kavanaugh's Opening Statement Before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Jail
- Manchester United fans disappointed with team performance vs Derby
- Brett Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct By a Second Woman - Hit & Run
- Twitter reacts as Mourinho blames Manchester United players for draw against Wolves
- Airline experts allege negligence of Jet Airways crew
- The design of the new Google Pixel 3 confirmed main industry insider
- Japanese Billionaire Will Be the First Private Passenger of SpaceX's Falcon Rocket
- Tuchel believes PSG unlucky to lose Liverpool match
- South Korea's Moon Jae-in attends Pyongyang Mass Games
October 07, 2018
Senate votes to advance Brett Kavanaugh nomination to final vote Saturday
Manchin said in a written statement, "My heart goes out to anyone who has experienced any type of sexual assault in their life". Ford alleged that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a social gathering during their high school years in the early 1980's.
October 05, 2018
Jaitley lowers petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2.5 per litre
Brent, the benchmark for more than half the world's oil, is trading at a four-year high of over Dollars 84 per barrel. Jaitley also asked state governments to cut value added tax on fuel by a further 2.50 rupees per litre.
October 04, 2018
Melania Trump arrives in Malawi tomorrow
State House press officer Chikondi Juma told the local media that Trump's visit will focus on promoting education and health. After passing through the " door of no return ", she placed a wreath nearby and stood solemnly while her guide sang.
October 04, 2018
Joe Maddon will return as Cubs manager in 2019
One day after letting their division titles slip away, the Chicago Cubs and Colorado Rockies find themselves facing elimination. The Rockies only scored two runs ... but it was enough it reinforced what got the Rockies to this point.
October 01, 2018
NAFTA talks run up against deadline; U.S. tariffs remain tough issue
Sources familiar with the talks told Reuters on September 11 that Canada was ready to give the United States limited dairy access. The two nations are now working to avoid a fight that could jeopardize $500 billion in annual trade, according to the tweet.
September 30, 2018
Three takeaways for investors after the Tesla suit
Tesla shares have been volatile for years, but even by its standards, August and September have been dramatic. The billionaire entrepreneur said he had done nothing wrong and the company's board said it supported him.
September 28, 2018
Kavanaugh accuser says her strongest memory is 'uproarious laughter'
Christine Blasey Ford drew on her training as a psychologist. "I think we're in a different time", she told The Hill . The allegations against Kavanaugh have cast a cultural spotlight on his nomination in light of the "Me Too" movement.
September 25, 2018
Kawhi Leonard’s Awkward Laugh Becomes Instant Meme On Raptors Media Day
The normally stoic forward poked fun at himself at his first media appearance as a Raptor, quipping, "I'm a fun guy". Kawhi Leonard is rarely seen smiling, which has led many to conclude he is a serious guy with a boring personality.
September 22, 2018
Cruz, O'Rourke Hold First Debate In Dallas
The UVA poll also revealed that Hispanic voters supported O'Rourke over Cruz by a ratio of about 2-to-1. There were almost 45,000 "O'Rourke" tweets as well, and all three terms became top trends in the U.S.
September 20, 2018
Union Cabinet clears ordinance on instant Tripe-Talaq
He demanded that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should bring a law to protect Hindu women deserted by their husbands. The practice of instant divorce , called " triple talaq ", happens in person, over the phone, by text and in email.