'House of Cards' cast cancel Megyn Kelly interview after blackface scandal
- John Bolton: Russia 'Understands' Trump's Reasons for Canceling Nuclear Treaty
- The Royal Family has a touching history with Fiji
- How Ted Cruz Went from Lyin' Ted to Texas Ted
- Elon Musk says his transit test tunnel is close to completion
- Obama goes up against Trump in fight for Nevada Senate seat
- National Basketball Association doles out suspensions for Lakers-Rockets brawl
- Six people shot near Jacksonville Jaguars stadium
- David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'
- Trump threatens to ‘close our southern border’ over migrant caravan
- After Debate, Trump Rips Beto O'Rourke, Endorses Former Rival Ted Cruz
- Trump reluctant to abandon Riyadh over journalist disappearance, wants to see evidence
- Turkey Identifies 5 Suspects in Probe of Saudi Journalist’s Fate
- Trump again rejects halting Saudi arms sale over Khashoggi case
- England vs Croatia: We should have won - Gareth Southgate
- Facebook announces AI-powered video calling device "Portal"
October 25, 2018
Khashoggi’s friends hold vigil outside Saudi consulate in Istanbul
He had been planning to settle in Istanbul and marry his Turkish fiancee when he was detained and killed in the Saudi Consulate. As the investigation into Khashoggi's alleged murder has developed, the US government has taken some action.
October 21, 2018
Russian woman charged with USA election-meddling
The complaint included Facebook and Twitter posts that were both critical of Republicans and supportive of President Donald Trump. The indictment against Khusyainova suggested USA investigators have gained detailed inside knowledge of the IRA's operations.
October 20, 2018
Video Shows Woman Leaving Toddler On Stranger's Doorstep, Running Away
She also left two bags she was carrying on the woman's doorstep before she drove off in a white vehicle, officials said. The incident occurred at around 8.20 pm at Legends Ridge Drive in Spring, Texas , according to police.
October 19, 2018
YouTube back online after outage hits website, TV, music service
The last time it saw a service disruption was on July 11 this year during the FIFA World Cup match between Croatia and England. The site went down around 9:20pm ET and users across the world started reporting error messages displayed on their screens.
October 19, 2018
Khashoggi killed in interrogation 'gone wrong'
Some suggested US arms sales to the regime should be halted if it's determined the journalist was killed inside the consulate. President Trump has warned that Saudi Arabia would face "severe punishment" if it was found to have killed Khashoggi.
October 18, 2018
China finds Trump's team 'very confusing' to diplomats, ambassador to USA says
I feel like the president."Whether or not his rallies are presidential - and his treatment of Ford - is another debate". I don't know that that's necessarily going to continue. "I was just saying she didn't seem to know anything". "You won.
October 16, 2018
With Tom Brady, the Patriots confidence never wavered in comeback effort
An angry Patriots fan made a decision to throw beer at Tyreek Hill after the Chiefs receiver scored a touchdown on Sunday night. Representatives of the Patriots, Chiefs and Hill couldn't immediately be reached for comment Monday afternoon.
October 15, 2018
India elected to United Nations rights Council with highest number of votes
Elections took place via secret ballot in the 193-member General Assembly on Friday. From the Asia-Pacific region, five countries were running for the five vacancies.
October 15, 2018
Nepal storm kills at least seven climbers on Himalayan mountain, police say
The climbers were on an expedition to make a new trekking route when their camp on Mount Gurja was swept away by a strong storm. The highest peak in the range is the Dhaulagiri I, the seventh highest mountain in the world at 26,795 feet above sea level.
October 14, 2018
Turkish newspaper names 15 Saudis in case of missing reporter
He says he's spoken with the Saudis about what he called a "bad situation", but he did not disclose details of his conversations. The newspaper said Khashoggi turned on the recording function of his smartwatch before walking into the consulate on October 2.