Friday's Mega Millions jackpot soars to $1 billion
- Russian woman charged with USA election-meddling
- Barcelona confirm they have 'no plans to re-sign Neymar'
- After Debate, Trump Rips Beto O'Rourke, Endorses Former Rival Ted Cruz
- YouTube back online after outage hits website, TV, music service
- Khashoggi killed in interrogation 'gone wrong'
- Sabarimala temple updates: Ayyappa devotees stop womens entry, 20 detained
- UK's Labour says would stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia
- Nepal storm kills at least seven climbers on Himalayan mountain, police say
- Enbridge restores smaller gas line after main line blast
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- The bargain price of Princess Eugenie's wedding hair stylist
- Melania Trump reveals TRUE feelings about Donald affair allegations in explosive interview
- Kanye West Goes On 10-Minute Rant During White House Visit
- Hurricane Michael Has Arrived
- UN Says Canada Needs to Cut Emissions to Stop Catastrophic Climate Change
October 22, 2018
David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'
If you say before the match one point at Stamford Bridge, it's always a good result because it's so hard for teams to win here. The veteran has played all over the pitch for the club and has seen a number of talented players come and go.
October 21, 2018
Google Pixel 3 XL teardown reveals Samsung screen, tons of glue
For example, this could simply be a policy change created to circumvent the current situation Verizon's now finds itself in. The company said that it has initiated this new policy to help reduce theft at its retail stores.
October 20, 2018
Trump threatens to ‘close our southern border’ over migrant caravan
Bush deployed the National Guard to assist in border security operations in 2006 and President Barack Obama did the same in 2010. Numerous migrants may chose to stay in countries along the route, though the Mexican government is already preparing a response.
October 18, 2018
China finds Trump's team 'very confusing' to diplomats, ambassador to USA says
I feel like the president."Whether or not his rallies are presidential - and his treatment of Ford - is another debate". I don't know that that's necessarily going to continue. "I was just saying she didn't seem to know anything". "You won.
October 16, 2018
Djokovic dominates Zverev to reach Shanghai Masters final
The 21-year-old played the whole match by relentlessly attacking neutral balls in baseline rallies to gain control. He never offered Zverev a break point opportunity, and broke the German's serve on four of six offerings.
October 16, 2018
With Tom Brady, the Patriots confidence never wavered in comeback effort
An angry Patriots fan made a decision to throw beer at Tyreek Hill after the Chiefs receiver scored a touchdown on Sunday night. Representatives of the Patriots, Chiefs and Hill couldn't immediately be reached for comment Monday afternoon.
October 13, 2018
China defies Trump tariffs, trade surplus soars
Trump should take notice of the statistics, said Huo Jianguo, a trade expert at the Center for China and Globalization in Beijing. The Chinese currency has depreciated by 5.6 percent against the dollar since the start of the year.
October 12, 2018
UK Government planning Brexit extension to appease DUP
If the new proposals were adopted it would mean the whole of the United Kingdom would be locked into a prolonged exit period. It is understood that cabinet ministers Liam Fox, Michael Gove, Dominic Raab and Jeremy Hunt expressed concerns.
October 12, 2018
Michael: What we know about the deadly storm
Michael roared ashore Wednesday as a powerful Category 4 hurricane near Mexico Beach, rendering the city almost unrecognizable. The storm made landfall on Wednesday afternoon near Mexico Beach , about 20 miles (32 km) southeast of Panama City .
October 11, 2018
Canada concerned over reports Saudi journalist killed
The text on the screen from source in Turkish reads: "nine people enter from airport's E Gate on October 2, 2018 around 03:37". The UN also has been in contact with the Turks, he said.