China finds Trump's team 'very confusing' to diplomats, ambassador to USA says
- Nepal storm kills at least seven climbers on Himalayan mountain, police say
- Enbridge restores smaller gas line after main line blast
- Trump again rejects halting Saudi arms sale over Khashoggi case
- Pastor freed in US-Turkey row that snared F-35 program
- Melania Trump reveals TRUE feelings about Donald affair allegations in explosive interview
- Justice Roberts Ethics Complaints Against Kavanaugh Referred to Colorado Court
- Michael: What we know about the deadly storm
- Kanye West Goes On 10-Minute Rant During White House Visit
- Hurricane Michael upgraded to Category 3 storm
- Southgate excited by 'brave' Borussia Dortmund teen Sancho
- Petrol, diesel prices cut by Rs 2.50 per litre
- Senate votes to advance Brett Kavanaugh nomination to final vote Saturday
- China condemns US for South China Sea freedom of navigation operation
- Melania Trump arrives in Malawi tomorrow
- Donald Trump lashed out at two female reporters for doing their job
October 18, 2018
Turkey Identifies 5 Suspects in Probe of Saudi Journalist’s Fate
Three other suspects are linked to Prince Mohammed's security detail and a fifth is a high-level forensic doctor, the Times said. Jamal Khashoggi had become increasingly critical of the powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in recent months.
October 16, 2018
Djokovic dominates Zverev to reach Shanghai Masters final
The 21-year-old played the whole match by relentlessly attacking neutral balls in baseline rallies to gain control. He never offered Zverev a break point opportunity, and broke the German's serve on four of six offerings.
October 16, 2018
With Tom Brady, the Patriots confidence never wavered in comeback effort
An angry Patriots fan made a decision to throw beer at Tyreek Hill after the Chiefs receiver scored a touchdown on Sunday night. Representatives of the Patriots, Chiefs and Hill couldn't immediately be reached for comment Monday afternoon.
October 14, 2018
Turkish newspaper names 15 Saudis in case of missing reporter
He says he's spoken with the Saudis about what he called a "bad situation", but he did not disclose details of his conversations. The newspaper said Khashoggi turned on the recording function of his smartwatch before walking into the consulate on October 2.
October 13, 2018
Facebook announces AI-powered video calling device "Portal"
Also , the company stresses that Facebook doesn't listen or view or keep the content of your Portal video calls. Portal can be used to call Facebook friends and connections on Messenger, even if they don't have Portal .
October 13, 2018
China defies Trump tariffs, trade surplus soars
Trump should take notice of the statistics, said Huo Jianguo, a trade expert at the Center for China and Globalization in Beijing. The Chinese currency has depreciated by 5.6 percent against the dollar since the start of the year.
October 11, 2018
Canada concerned over reports Saudi journalist killed
The text on the screen from source in Turkish reads: "nine people enter from airport's E Gate on October 2, 2018 around 03:37". The UN also has been in contact with the Turks, he said.
October 10, 2018
Google + security bug disclosed, service to be shut down
For Google , a data privacy reckoning may finally come as a result of a service that it admits nearly no one uses much anymore. The company noted that information like Google + posts, messages and G Suite content weren't included in the exposure.
October 08, 2018
Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov: Russian says he will win fans over
Nurmagomedov and UFC president Dana White arrived on stage at exactly 3 p.m. local time , when the event was supposed to begin. This will be his eleventh UFC bout but before that McGregor had 14 fights in which he made his name.
October 05, 2018
Jaitley lowers petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2.5 per litre
Brent, the benchmark for more than half the world's oil, is trading at a four-year high of over Dollars 84 per barrel. Jaitley also asked state governments to cut value added tax on fuel by a further 2.50 rupees per litre.