Watergate journalist: Trump wanted to assassinate Assad after chemical attack
- Jon Kyl named as John McCain's successor - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
- Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
- Tropical Storm Gordon barrels closer to Gulf Coast
- Mourinho's brilliant gesture for 'fantastic' Man United fan
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing to have tie-ins to Trump
- Son Heung-min: Tottenham star avoids national service following Asian Cup gold
- Yemen, UAE and Saudi Arabia may be responsible for war crimes
- Scott Morrison to replace Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull after party vote
- Arsenal beats West Ham for Emery's first win
- Australia has no dedicated minister for cyber security
- Serena Williams handed tough path to US Open final
- Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull on leadership contest
- Putin says latest United States sanctions senseless
- Metro Vancouver Air Quality Moves To Highest Risk, Levels Worse Than Delhi
- Federer wins, Serena loses in Cincy tourney
September 06, 2018
In primary stunner, Pressley unseats incumbent Rep. Capuano
In his concession speech, Capuano said the district was clearly upset with the status quo and that he shared those feelings. Massachusetts' 7th District, the only majority-minority district in the liberal state, once sent President John F.
September 04, 2018
Tropical Storm Gordon lashes south Florida and heads toward Gulf Coast
After moving northwest, the next landfall for Gordon will likely be somewhere in southeastern Louisiana or southern Mississippi. Tropical Storm Gordon has left many businesses on Florida's Gulf Coast feeling shortchanged by the holiday weekend.
September 03, 2018
Google Pixel 3 rumor roundup: Everything we know so far
Although there is no way to confirm the photos are indeed legitimate, all of the images appear to match up to previous rumors. After Apple's iPhone event on September 12, the next flagship smartphone event to look forward to will be Google's .
August 31, 2018
Saints acquire QB Teddy Bridgewater from Jets
The Jets went into training camp looking to trade Bridgewater, 25, whom they signed to a one-year, $6 million contract. As a quarterback, he has demonstrated potential, if not reliability.
August 28, 2018
Fans rush to Benitez defense after massive criticism
However, Benitez , whose team had only 19 per cent of the possession, said: "Possession now is just for the TV, for the stats". Newcastle , however, did well to immediately bounce back and forward Joselu cancelled the lead a few minutes later.
August 28, 2018
Cohen's Lawyer Debunks CNN Collusion Report. CNN Appears To Hide His Statement
The Enquirer endorsed Trump for president in 2016, the first time it had ever officially backed a candidate. The special counsel is still investigating Russia's attempts to sway voters in the 2016 election.
August 27, 2018
Hackers Breach T-Mobile Customer Data, Including Email Addresses, Firm Says 08/24/2018
An estimated 3 percent of its 77 million customers, roughly 2 million people, could have been affected in the incident. T-Mobile says the attack was carried out by hackers part of an global group, but no specifics were given.
August 24, 2018
Leaving Real Madrid was ‘easy decision’ - Cristiano Ronaldo
He's since won five Champions Leagues and five Ballon d'Or awards, as well as the Euro 2016 crown with Portugal. I like how they train, their mentality. "He helped me a lot at Manchester United ".
August 21, 2018
Tesla shares plummet after Musk pours heart out to NYT
Musk added he had agreed not to tweet again about taking the firm private unless he had discussed it with the board. He sometimes relies on Ambien to sleep after long sessions of work, he said.
August 20, 2018
Mueller’s Russian Federation probe makes ‘Joseph McCarthy look like a baby!’
McGahn cooperated in a way that could hurt Donald Trump in order to protect himself and because he doesn't trust the President. However, McGahn ultimately told investigators that he never saw Trump "go beyond his legal authorities".