Union Cabinet clears ordinance on instant Tripe-Talaq
- Incredible Scenes As Buffalo Bills Player Quits And Retires At Half
- SpaceX To Name Mystery Moon Traveler
- Interstate drivers asked to avoid North Carolina
- Apple Watch Series 4 : just a watch or a medical device?
- Apple could unveil biggest iPhone ever Wednesday
- Gas explosions drive thousands out of homes in Boston suburbs
- Democrats send 'information' concerning Kavanaugh nomination to Federal Bureau of Investigation
- ‘Storm of lifetime’: Hurricane Florence barrels toward Carolinas as residents flee
- Shaw to return to Manchester United as England call up Leicester pair
- Foles shows off catching skills, Eagles beat Falcons 18-12
- Tesla's Musk smokes marijuana on comedy podcast
- 'Don't touch me,' Senator Rubio tells conspiracy theorist Jones
- In primary stunner, Pressley unseats incumbent Rep. Capuano
- Jon Kyl named as John McCain's successor - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
- Tropical Storm Gordon barrels closer to Gulf Coast
September 19, 2018
Tucker Carlson Blames Sexual Assault Victims For Not Going To The Police
In a statement on Monday, Kavanaugh called the allegation by Ford, who is a college professor, "completely false". Russell Ford is a mechanical engineer and has worked for pharmaceutical and medical research companies.
September 17, 2018
Hurricane Florence lashes U.S. east coast, triggers flood warnings
The hurricane's surge could cover large swathes of the Carolina coast under as much as 11ft (3.3m) of seawater. Heavy rainfall began after dark. "I end up hearing more negative stories about leaving than staying", Mrs.
September 15, 2018
S Africa 'close to war zone' with 57 murders a day: minister
Cele Presenting a report on the killings said 20,336 murders were recorded in the country from 2017 to 2018 period. Murders of women spiked by 11% with 2930 murders reported in 2017-2018 compared with 2639 in the previous period.
September 13, 2018
NASA revealed the extent of hurricane Florence from space
The photos in Gerst's post capture Florence mid-churn, winds up to 130 miles per hour whipping around the storm's eye. The storm may not be spinning solo much longer, as three other disturbances are brewing in the Atlantic.
September 11, 2018
Danny Welbeck deserves to start for England against Switzerland
We were a bit disjointed in our pressing, but even when you press well against them they have some wonderful players. A lot of guys who were with us over the summer did not get as much football as they would have liked".
September 08, 2018
George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump advisor jailed in Russia inquiry
Papadopoulos dispute some of the government's characterizations, and they asked the judge to sentence him to probation. Papadopoulos was also sentenced to 13 months supervised released, 200 hours community service and a $9,500 fine.
September 07, 2018
Serena Williams beats Anastasija Sevastova to reach final
She said: "It means a lot". "And not shying away from those, but just really being honest about it and talking about it". It was another hot afternoon Wednesday, with temperatures in the 30s C, but feeling much hotter due to the humidity.
September 07, 2018
Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
More Storage We may finally see an iPhone with 512GB of storage, if another research note from Ming-Chi Kuo is accurate. They have it on good authority that iPhone prices are plummeting the first three months after their introduction.
September 06, 2018
Watergate journalist: Trump wanted to assassinate Assad after chemical attack
When are we going to win some wars? The national security team then set about developing options for a conventional air strike. The first is Trump's apparent confusion about South Korea's importance as an ally. "There was nobody taking anything from me".
September 06, 2018
Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
In a statement to HuffPost, Google said it's been diligent in briefing lawmakers on the political interference issue in the past. Instead, an empty chair, complete with a glass of water, joined Sandberg and Dorsey on the dais.