Three takeaways for investors after the Tesla suit
- A third woman has come forward accusing Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct
- Three key battles in the Chelsea v Liverpool clash
- Kavanaugh accuser says her strongest memory is 'uproarious laughter'
- UK opposition leader will back second Brexit vote if party wants it
- Trump says he wants two-state solution for Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Airline experts allege negligence of Jet Airways crew
- Japanese Billionaire Will Be the First Private Passenger of SpaceX's Falcon Rocket
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- Jimmy Butler asks Wolves to trade him
- More cases of Australians finding sewing needles in their strawberries
- Interstate drivers asked to avoid North Carolina
- Alvarez beats Golovkin by majority decision in rematch
- Hurricane Florence lashes U.S. east coast, triggers flood warnings
- S Africa 'close to war zone' with 57 murders a day: minister
- Apple could unveil biggest iPhone ever Wednesday
September 28, 2018
Red-hot Arsenal rolls over Everton
Everton had created most of the early chances as they looked for their first victory at Arsenal since January 1996. I take Tiger Woods - ten years since he won a major and the longer it (the wait) goes, the harder it becomes.
September 26, 2018
Walmart warns Trump tariffs may force price hikes
China responded with tariffs on $60 billion worth of American products, including clothing, furniture and auto parts. The turnaround is remarkable, given how sour corporate America had grown on China by the time Trump was inaugurated.
September 25, 2018
Sacked ABC boss Michelle Guthrie considers legal options
She said there is no justification for the Board to trigger the termination cause and she is considering her legal options. She was smart and we were excited.
September 25, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh Accused of Sexual Misconduct By a Second Woman - Hit & Run
Ford and deprive her of the ability to make a considered decision that has life-altering implications for her and her family". The Washington Post reported late Saturday that it had talked to Keyser, who told the paper she believed Ford's allegation.
September 24, 2018
Kavanaugh accuser to testify before Senate on Thursday
Republican committee staff and Ford's lawyers had reached a stalemate in negotiations over the details of the testimony. Christine Blasey Ford to testify about her sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh .
September 21, 2018
South Korea's Moon Jae-in attends Pyongyang Mass Games
It also was unclear what " corresponding steps" North Korea wants from the United States to dismantle its nuclear site. The North Korea ball is thoroughly back in Washington's court.
September 20, 2018
Paul Pogba says Manchester United are mentally stronger after three wins
A Champions League match 60 years in the waiting. A good start for him in the red shirt. Nine minutes later, Pogba had two.
September 19, 2018
China strikes US$60B of U.S. goods in widening trade war
Beyond that, Trump has threatened tariffs on all automotive imports, which would be another $350 billion worth of goods. The tariffs are meant to punish China for alleged unfair trade practices, including intellectual property theft.
September 18, 2018
Incredible Scenes As Buffalo Bills Player Quits And Retires At Half
I'm not sure what's going on in his mind right now. "I wish I had a better answer". That's what a team does, this is not going to become a distraction moving forward.
September 15, 2018
Gas explosions drive thousands out of homes in Boston suburbs
One person was killed Thursday as dozens of house fires burned in MA after reports of issues with the natural gas system. That directed 20 fire engines and 10 fire ladder trucks to the Town of Andover plus the town's entire fire department.