‘Storm of lifetime’: Hurricane Florence barrels toward Carolinas as residents flee
- NASA revealed the extent of hurricane Florence from space
- Even LeBron was impressed with Aaron Rodgers' comeback
- Nadal: Knee pain meant I had to retire in semi-final
- Danny Welbeck deserves to start for England against Switzerland
- Novak Djokovic comforts tearful Juan Martin Del Potro in touching moment
- Tesla stock falls as CEO appears to smoke marijuana on video
- George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump advisor jailed in Russia inquiry
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
- 'Don't touch me,' Senator Rubio tells conspiracy theorist Jones
- Jon Kyl named as John McCain's successor - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
- Hurricane warning issued as Tropical Storm Gordon hits Gulf
- Houston Rockets, Suns declares Anderson trade
- Cristiano Ronaldo was never lined up for United return - Mourinho
- Luke Shaw: Manchester United defender included in England 23-man squad
- Yemen, UAE and Saudi Arabia may be responsible for war crimes
September 13, 2018
Apple announces Watch 4, will come with ECG, Fall detection and more
Apple introduced solid-state buttons to the Apple Watch platform, which were applied to the Digital Crown and the Side button. Applications have been redesigned to account for the larger display and Apple has also included new customisable watch faces.
September 08, 2018
Serena Williams v Karolina Pliskova: US Open quarter-final
A strong response from Williams as Pliskova continued to fight back made it 5-2 before putting the final touches on the win. Sevastova retired in 2013, returned to the game in the same year and since then has played some of her best tennis in NY .
September 06, 2018
Watergate journalist: Trump wanted to assassinate Assad after chemical attack
When are we going to win some wars? The national security team then set about developing options for a conventional air strike. The first is Trump's apparent confusion about South Korea's importance as an ally. "There was nobody taking anything from me".
September 05, 2018
Kolkata bridge crash shows India’s apathetic attitude to infrastructure maintenance
West Bengal is reeling under heavy rains. "As of now there has been no casualty, but search operations are underway, let us wait". Police confirmed at least one death but local media reports five have been killed - and the death toll is expected to rise.
September 04, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing to have tie-ins to Trump
Where does Kavanaugh stand on some key issues? William Burck, a lawyer charged by former President George W. If Kavanaugh is confirmed, his conservative stances could potentially affect the U.S.
September 04, 2018
Tropical Storm Gordon lashes south Florida and heads toward Gulf Coast
After moving northwest, the next landfall for Gordon will likely be somewhere in southeastern Louisiana or southern Mississippi. Tropical Storm Gordon has left many businesses on Florida's Gulf Coast feeling shortchanged by the holiday weekend.
September 03, 2018
Google Pixel 3 rumor roundup: Everything we know so far
Although there is no way to confirm the photos are indeed legitimate, all of the images appear to match up to previous rumors. After Apple's iPhone event on September 12, the next flagship smartphone event to look forward to will be Google's .
September 01, 2018
Pedro, Eden Hazard net as Chelsea defeat Bournemouth
And Sarri, whose side host Bournemouth on Saturday, expects his gifted youngster to eventually emerge with Chelsea as well. He has make one appearance in the English Premier League for the Blues this season.
September 01, 2018
Son Heung-min: Tottenham star avoids national service following Asian Cup gold
It was 2-0 when Son won a free-kick before floating it over to Hwang Hee-chan, who headed home. The win means that a calculated gamble by his employers, Tottenham Hotspur, has paid off.
August 31, 2018
Apple is preparing to launch a new supersized 6.5-inch iPhone
Apple said at the time that some people wanted a relatively smaller smartphone when most phones were getting supersized. New Street Research cut Apple from a "neutral" rating to a "sell" rating in a research report on Monday, August 20th.