Interstate drivers asked to avoid North Carolina
- Apple Watch Series 4 : just a watch or a medical device?
- Hurricane Florence lashes U.S. east coast, triggers flood warnings
- Apple could unveil biggest iPhone ever Wednesday
- ‘Storm of lifetime’: Hurricane Florence barrels toward Carolinas as residents flee
- Apple announces Watch 4, will come with ECG, Fall detection and more
- Airlines Waiving Change Fees Ahead of Hurricane Florence
- Nadal: Knee pain meant I had to retire in semi-final
- Danny Welbeck deserves to start for England against Switzerland
- Foles shows off catching skills, Eagles beat Falcons 18-12
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
- Watergate journalist: Trump wanted to assassinate Assad after chemical attack
- Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
- Tropical Storm Gordon barrels closer to Gulf Coast
- Houston Rockets, Suns declares Anderson trade
- Nearly two-thirds oppose firing Sessions, back Mueller
September 15, 2018
Gas explosions drive thousands out of homes in Boston suburbs
One person was killed Thursday as dozens of house fires burned in MA after reports of issues with the natural gas system. That directed 20 fire engines and 10 fire ladder trucks to the Town of Andover plus the town's entire fire department.
September 14, 2018
Democrats send 'information' concerning Kavanaugh nomination to Federal Bureau of Investigation
"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court ". Sen. "Certainly, the way Feinstein has handled it shows she doesn't think there's much to it", he said.
September 13, 2018
Apple launches the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
The new iPhones are available for pre-order starting Friday and will be in Apple stores (cue the line-ups) starting September 21. Likely to be called the iPhone XR , it could be priced even as low as $700 with a display size of 6.1 inches.
September 10, 2018
Novak Djokovic comforts tearful Juan Martin Del Potro in touching moment
He broke Djokovic back with some brilliant movement on the court, leaving Djokovic stranded to take the third set back on serve. Without much trouble, Djokovic held his own and took the Championship in NY for a third time .
September 08, 2018
Tesla's Musk smokes marijuana on comedy podcast
Toledano would be the second high-level executive to resign from the company this week. Analysts on Friday reiterated their call for Tesla to bring in another senior leader.
September 08, 2018
George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump advisor jailed in Russia inquiry
Papadopoulos dispute some of the government's characterizations, and they asked the judge to sentence him to probation. Papadopoulos was also sentenced to 13 months supervised released, 200 hours community service and a $9,500 fine.
September 07, 2018
Serena Williams beats Anastasija Sevastova to reach final
She said: "It means a lot". "And not shying away from those, but just really being honest about it and talking about it". It was another hot afternoon Wednesday, with temperatures in the 30s C, but feeling much hotter due to the humidity.
September 07, 2018
'Don't touch me,' Senator Rubio tells conspiracy theorist Jones
Both accounts show "account suspended" messages, so the tweets and videos that violated Twitter's policy are no longer available. There's something to be said that it took Jones harassing Dorsey, a fellow white man, to his face for Dorsey to take action.
September 06, 2018
Jon Kyl named as John McCain's successor - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
McCain's widow, Cindy McCain , confirmed the choice Tuesday ahead of the announcement, The Associated Press reported. Voters will decide who they want in the seat in 2020, when they elect someone to serve the rest of McCain's term.
September 04, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing to have tie-ins to Trump
Where does Kavanaugh stand on some key issues? William Burck, a lawyer charged by former President George W. If Kavanaugh is confirmed, his conservative stances could potentially affect the U.S.