Incredible Scenes As Buffalo Bills Player Quits And Retires At Half
- Alvarez beats Golovkin by majority decision in rematch
- Apple could unveil biggest iPhone ever Wednesday
- Gas explosions drive thousands out of homes in Boston suburbs
- Aaron Rodgers Has Knee Sprain, Skips Practice
- Apple announces Watch 4, will come with ECG, Fall detection and more
- Airlines Waiving Change Fees Ahead of Hurricane Florence
- Even LeBron was impressed with Aaron Rodgers' comeback
- Danny Welbeck deserves to start for England against Switzerland
- Hurricane Florence: What To Know - Will It Hit Your State & When?
- Novak Djokovic comforts tearful Juan Martin Del Potro in touching moment
- Tesla's Musk smokes marijuana on comedy podcast
- In primary stunner, Pressley unseats incumbent Rep. Capuano
- Kolkata bridge crash shows India’s apathetic attitude to infrastructure maintenance
- Tropical Storm Gordon lashes south Florida and heads toward Gulf Coast
- Google Pixel 3 rumor roundup: Everything we know so far
September 18, 2018
Interstate drivers asked to avoid North Carolina
And a fifth person reportedly died of a heart attack inside her home in Hampstead, North Carolina , the New York Post reported. Moore said her family evacuated to her mother's nearby home, where they have been safe and the electricity was still working.
September 17, 2018
Hurricane Florence lashes U.S. east coast, triggers flood warnings
The hurricane's surge could cover large swathes of the Carolina coast under as much as 11ft (3.3m) of seawater. Heavy rainfall began after dark. "I end up hearing more negative stories about leaving than staying", Mrs.
September 13, 2018
NASA revealed the extent of hurricane Florence from space
The photos in Gerst's post capture Florence mid-churn, winds up to 130 miles per hour whipping around the storm's eye. The storm may not be spinning solo much longer, as three other disturbances are brewing in the Atlantic.
September 11, 2018
Nadal: Knee pain meant I had to retire in semi-final
But del Potro might have an ace up his sleeve - a group of 14 mates who have come to NY from his home town of Tandil, Argentina. But the big Argentine swept through the tiebreaker, wrapping up the opener after 69 minutes of impressive shot-making.
September 08, 2018
Serena Williams v Karolina Pliskova: US Open quarter-final
A strong response from Williams as Pliskova continued to fight back made it 5-2 before putting the final touches on the win. Sevastova retired in 2013, returned to the game in the same year and since then has played some of her best tennis in NY .
September 07, 2018
Serena Williams beats Anastasija Sevastova to reach final
She said: "It means a lot". "And not shying away from those, but just really being honest about it and talking about it". It was another hot afternoon Wednesday, with temperatures in the 30s C, but feeling much hotter due to the humidity.
September 07, 2018
Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
More Storage We may finally see an iPhone with 512GB of storage, if another research note from Ming-Chi Kuo is accurate. They have it on good authority that iPhone prices are plummeting the first three months after their introduction.
September 06, 2018
Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
In a statement to HuffPost, Google said it's been diligent in briefing lawmakers on the political interference issue in the past. Instead, an empty chair, complete with a glass of water, joined Sandberg and Dorsey on the dais.
September 05, 2018
Tropical Storm Gordon barrels closer to Gulf Coast
In New Orleans , Mayor LaToya Cantrell issued a voluntary evacuation notice for areas outside the levee system. The storm dumped heavy rain through must of the day, drenching parts of South Florida with up to five inches.
September 05, 2018
Hurricane warning issued as Tropical Storm Gordon hits Gulf
In New Orleans, a voluntary evacuation order is in effect for people who live in neighborhoods that are not protected by levees. It is about 1,205 miles west-northwest of the Cabo Verde Islands and about 1,300 miles east-northeast of the Lesser Antilles.