Alvarez beats Golovkin by majority decision in rematch
- Democrats send 'information' concerning Kavanaugh nomination to Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Novak Djokovic comforts tearful Juan Martin Del Potro in touching moment
- Shaw to return to Manchester United as England call up Leicester pair
- Foles shows off catching skills, Eagles beat Falcons 18-12
- Tesla stock falls as CEO appears to smoke marijuana on video
- Tesla's Musk smokes marijuana on comedy podcast
- George Papadopoulos: Ex-Trump advisor jailed in Russia inquiry
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
- 'Don't touch me,' Senator Rubio tells conspiracy theorist Jones
- Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
- Tropical Storm Gordon barrels closer to Gulf Coast
- Google Pixel 3 rumor roundup: Everything we know so far
- Pedro, Eden Hazard net as Chelsea defeat Bournemouth
- Luke Shaw: Manchester United defender included in England 23-man squad
- Woman in mysterious 'doorbell video' identified as domestic violence victim
September 17, 2018
Hurricane Florence lashes U.S. east coast, triggers flood warnings
The hurricane's surge could cover large swathes of the Carolina coast under as much as 11ft (3.3m) of seawater. Heavy rainfall began after dark. "I end up hearing more negative stories about leaving than staying", Mrs.
September 15, 2018
Apple could unveil biggest iPhone ever Wednesday
There're two upgraded models: the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max , both looking very much the same as last year's iPhone X. New tricks include Smart HDR, bokeh effects and the ability to adjust depth of field after having taken a photo.
September 13, 2018
Apple launches the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
The new iPhones are available for pre-order starting Friday and will be in Apple stores (cue the line-ups) starting September 21. Likely to be called the iPhone XR , it could be priced even as low as $700 with a display size of 6.1 inches.
September 11, 2018
Danny Welbeck deserves to start for England against Switzerland
We were a bit disjointed in our pressing, but even when you press well against them they have some wonderful players. A lot of guys who were with us over the summer did not get as much football as they would have liked".
September 11, 2018
Hurricane Florence: What To Know - Will It Hit Your State & When?
The massive hurricane poses a serious threat as it barrels toward a landfall somewhere along the East Coast on Thursday. SC has been hit by three Category 4 storms: Hazel; Gracie, in 1959; and Hugo, in 1989.
September 06, 2018
Jon Kyl named as John McCain's successor - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
McCain's widow, Cindy McCain , confirmed the choice Tuesday ahead of the announcement, The Associated Press reported. Voters will decide who they want in the seat in 2020, when they elect someone to serve the rest of McCain's term.
September 05, 2018
Mourinho's brilliant gesture for 'fantastic' Man United fan
The season may only be four games old but United have already lost twice and sit six points off the leading pack. Bardsley's been in the game for 20 years and Marcus is a naive boy ".
September 04, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing to have tie-ins to Trump
Where does Kavanaugh stand on some key issues? William Burck, a lawyer charged by former President George W. If Kavanaugh is confirmed, his conservative stances could potentially affect the U.S.
September 04, 2018
Tropical Storm Gordon lashes south Florida and heads toward Gulf Coast
After moving northwest, the next landfall for Gordon will likely be somewhere in southeastern Louisiana or southern Mississippi. Tropical Storm Gordon has left many businesses on Florida's Gulf Coast feeling shortchanged by the holiday weekend.
September 01, 2018
Son Heung-min: Tottenham star avoids national service following Asian Cup gold
It was 2-0 when Son won a free-kick before floating it over to Hwang Hee-chan, who headed home. The win means that a calculated gamble by his employers, Tottenham Hotspur, has paid off.