Twitter Reacts: Ohio State's Urban Meyer Under Investigation
- San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- Trump Again Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border Wall
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
- Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
- Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
- Book on Obama's visit calls for cohesion
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
- Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
July 30, 2018
Amazon posts big Q2 earnings beat but misses revenue target
Small and medium-sized businesses selling as part of Amazon marketplace exceeded $1.5 billion in sales during the Prime Day event. The company is working to automate tasks for advertisers and to help media buyers measure the results, Olsavsky said.
July 29, 2018
'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
Most countries consider Israeli settlements in the West Bank to be illegal, something Israel disputes. In Nabi Saleh, supporters welcomed Ahed home with Palestinian flags planted on the roof of her home.
July 27, 2018
911 call from Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills home released
She has also admitted having more than one overdose scare in the past, even while promoting a sober lifestyle. In the song she sings, "I'm sorry for the fans I lost who watched me fall again".
July 27, 2018
North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
-North Korean relations following last month's historic summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Many officials in Washington appeared concerned that an early declaration of peace could lead to the collapse of the U.S.
July 26, 2018
Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
Uber has suspended a driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers' journeys on video-sharing website Twitch . He asked a Post-Dispatch reporter to not use his full name in the story, to protect his privacy.
July 21, 2018
Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
And More Personal Computing, which includes Windows , the Xbox , and the Surface hardware business, was up 17%, to $10.8 billion. Microsoft had fired several thousand employees a year ago as it announced a huge do-over in its sales strategy.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 18, 2018
Best of Amazon Prime Day
Amazon said sales in the first 10 hours of Prime Day grew at a faster pace than the same period of the event in 2017. To make the most of Amazon Prime Day, shoppers are advised to sign up to an Amazon Prime Subscription.
July 18, 2018
French Celebrate World Cup Victory
There were many broken windows, an overturned vehicle and drawings on walls that included the phrase "Liberte, Egalite, Mbappe". France's 19-year-old star Kylian Mbappe gestures from the balcony of the Elysee Palace during an official reception on Monday.
July 16, 2018
Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
With the T2 Chip, Apple can deliver an enhanced security system with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage. However, Apple is finally dealing with one of those issues with its update to the 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.